Here are my Go Launcher EX theme, the three UCCW skins and the link to the 20 walls in 2 variations for a total of 40+ from my Dropbox ( Leather and Fine Texture ) The widget skin is SkullGray HERE ..

The Go Launcher EX Theme on my device is set with a 10x10 grid but I also used 6x6 when I was working on completing it so I know that works as well. The Status Bar is set as "hidden" as default but a swipe down reveals it, the dock is shown in the screen shots but I have the upward gesture set to hide the dock. The app drawer is set to show the "base" button beneath the app icons so they would look uniform and to set that press your menu button then preferences/visual settings/icons and make sure the box is checked for "show icon base"

The WidgetLocker App has the screen set to 10x10 grid and the status bar is hidden.

The UCCW Widgets are stretched to 8x1 for the weather and day of the week and 8x2 for the clock widget to get the uniform look.

I use Rom Toolbox to change the font and the font I am using is "Advent"

Cheers

Drew

Leather Walls HERE

Fine Texture Walls HERE

Texture Walls HERE

Next Walls HERE

More Walls HERE

SC Glare Walls HERE

SC Glare Walls

SC White G Walls ( 57 ) HERE

If you use what I have shared PLEASE hit the "THANKS" button
Attached Files
File Type: zip SC UCCW 3.zip - [Click for QR Code] (297.0 KB, 446 views)
File Type: zip SC.wltheme.zip - [Click for QR Code] (16.0 KB, 309 views)
File Type: zip SC+Smooth Go Launcher EX Theme apk.zip - [Click for QR Code] (4.06 MB, 425 views)
SeriouslyCrazy's Playground 2......click HERE
SeriouslyCrazy's Playground......click HERE