Question How to install

1. If you havenít already, you should check whether or not your phone is able to play custom bootanimations.

2. Download this bootanimation.zip, Iíve made only for testing, and place it in /data/local or /system/media folder. Or flash this with CWM: CWM_CustomBootanimation_Test.zip

3. Reboot, and if itís still Samsung original booting sequence, itís not enabled.

4. If you have a Samsung (touchwiz) based rom (stock), you can easily enable it with my cwm flashable zip, attached to this post.

5. Download both CWM_CustomBootanimation_Enable.zip and CWM_CustomBootanimation_Disable.zip, and place them at your internal sdcard. The reason I say you should get both, is because when trying out different animations, it can easily mess up the boot. If that happens itís quite simple to just reboot into cwm, flash the disable zip, reboot, replace the animation with a working one, and reboot into cwm again and flash the enable zip. Should be easy for beginners.

**The test animation works for both ICS and JB**

Minimum requirements:
- CF-root with CWM
- Busybox

This has been reported working on:
[ICS]4.0.4 --> [JB]4.2.1 --> [JB]4.2.2 --> [JB]4.3
i9300, i9305, Sprint, Verizon and i747m devices.
Galaxy Note II - N7100
Galaxy Grand - i9082
And should in theory work on all other samsung android devices.

UPDATE:
made two new flashable zip files, that should work for 4.2.1.. it uses the AOSP "bootanimation"-file, that already has the "bootanimation.zip"-method implemented..
EDIT: it has been confirmed that this works for the 4.2.2 as well..

UPDATE2:
if anyone is having issues having the Anbech-folder on internal sdcard, and cant remove it, then try flash the "CWM_RemoveAnbechFolder.zip"-file from the attachments..

UPDATE3:
made 2 new flashzips:
Code:
CWM_CustomBootanimation_43_Enable.zip
CWM_CustomBootanimation_43_Disable.zip
they should work for any 4.3 sammy rom. make sure to get both files, as the disable-flashzip is handy if anything gets messed up

UPDATE4:
2 new flashzips:
Code:
CWM_CustomBootanimation_44_Enable.zip
CWM_CustomBootanimation_44_Disable.zip
let me know how they work out, as i cant test them myself
if just half of those who uses my work, would hit the thanks-button, i would be very happy