I couldn't find it on mine (GT-N7100, ordered from Expansys Austria, shipped from Marseille). I could'nt also find any hint in the englisch manual I downloaded from the Samsung Hongkong Site. I read in a short review that a long press on the back key should bring up the multiview side tab. It definitely doesn't on mine.

Beside the little less text on webpages (which doesn't disturb my surfing experience) I couldn't find a thing that is not better than on the N1.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strategist View Post
Does it have the multi-window feature seen on the Korean version?
The plus points for me:
- The screen - brighter, crisper, by far better test result with the black clipping image presented on XDA, good outside visibility. Better automatic brightness handling as far as I'm concerned.
- The pen - oval, so that you can't miss the button side, thicker, longer, riffled button, smooth on the screen
- The battery - I used mine a lot during the day (as it is when you test a new gadget ) and I'm on 28% battery. Very impressed.
- The notification led in different colors.
- The speaker (clearer, more bass)
- Air View works much better than on the promo videos. Practicable and fun.
- Camera with a faster shutter and a lot of bells and whistles.
- Speed of the device - it's just fun to use it.
- Slightly better positioning of volume keys and power key - didn't press the power key by accident so far.
- of course a lot of software improvements but that may come to the N1 too.