OBD 2 adapter

Search This thread

cndctrdj

Apr 10, 2009
MA
ive got one as well and it is great. also torque is great haha i use it for a ton of stuff and i use other apps with it to help with odd things

chozyn

Aug 29, 2007
Brooklyn
Yeah I actually had a problem with a car I bought and having this proved it right away

Any chance you can share the apps you use or pm them to me?

I was born in Darkness.....

hoey2011

Dec 29, 2009
Dallas
This thread is about 3 weeks old, but for the sake of contributing, I am just posting to say I just purchased this OBD2 adapter on Amazon. Total was $11.88 after tax and shipping here to Texas. It's expected delivery date is between Nov 19 and Dec 7. That's shipping from HK for ya...

I'll update with a little review when I get it and a little spare time

Reactions: chozyn

bilaliz

Dec 31, 2009
This thread is about 3 weeks old, but for the sake of contributing, I am just posting to say I just purchased this OBD2 adapter on Amazon. Total was $11.88 after tax and shipping here to Texas. It's expected delivery date is between Nov 19 and Dec 7. That's shipping from HK for ya...

I'll update with a little review when I get it and a little spare time

update please

chozyn

Aug 29, 2007
Brooklyn
Been away from my amaze for a bit but ill add that I've used the adapter for a while now and its pretty simple to use. Since it plugs into the obd port it draws its power from there.

I've used it only with the torque app and its been flawless. U have to pair it in the phones settings first than look for it in the torque apps settings to connect.

I've used it to scan my truck a few times and my dads car, read the issues just fine. Torque is free put when u buy it u get a few more features.

I also leave it plugged in the truck and have never had it drain my battery.

Living life in reverse....

Double0EK

May 13, 2010
I just bought this OBDII adaptor and it works great. Paired with the Torque (free) app it does what I need it to. Gonna buy the app next pay day.

Double0EK

May 13, 2010
I keep mine plugged in. It hasn't drained it yet. Hopefully it won't. Maybe I'll just unplug it since I don't use it all the time. It would be cool if we could actually do some slight programming. Like MAF tuning or valve timing adjustments. Gotta buy a $700 FlashPro for that tho.

lifeisfun

Nov 7, 2007
I keep mine plugged in. It hasn't drained it yet. Hopefully it won't. Maybe I'll just unplug it since I don't use it all the time. It would be cool if we could actually do some slight programming. Like MAF tuning or valve timing adjustments. Gotta buy a $700 FlashPro for that tho.

It was reported by many users that it drains battery 24/7
It is actually slightly warm when you unplug it.

TheCrazyDirectioner

Dec 15, 2012
Calgary
I've been using an OBD2 adapter with several cars now and it's so convenient to have. Carrying around the A2107-F and doing 0-60's and everything looks so professional yet so fun :silly:
Wasn't this specific one though. It was a $17 one from ebay.

Top Liked Posts