[ROM]|4.0.4|9/21/12||RubyUIX_SGS3_TouchWiz_Themed|HellSpeedz||Natur eUI

Search This thread
Some people are diehard touchwiz people, some are senseUI people.. I'm personally not sold on either(3rd party apps seem better).. but comeon, senseUI or touchwiz(really, think how silly the name is) aren't well named. If eclipze can give us not only a better name, but a better stock UI.. I'm sold.
If they named a ui ItouchMyselfWhenImBored but it truly performed better.. you better believe I will push it! Anything is better than ios6, also known as IBuyAppleStuffMainlyBeacuseItSaysAppleSomewhere.. Android is Win(ning)!
I think I am flashing this in the morning, perfect or not. I trust the developer. Edit: and no jailbreak required ;)
LMAO, so true. Apple has just become a joke, thievery or not. And there is a "TouchWiz" launcher on the Play Store, modded to work on other phones, which I hear is better than the original. Go figure!

rachelm920

Apr 12, 2011
Hartford, CT
OOOH A birthday present for me: some new ROMs to try out

Hmmm... not sure if I like going back to a senseish ROM. I liked the AOSP feel I had before with the call screen etc. I'm going to try it out for a bit then I might switch to SpeedRom 7.7.

Mybackup Root keeps telling me that my busybox is out of date and it wont let me update it. It could be the fact that I'm at work and only on EDGE data.

Last edited:

thompsd

Mar 3, 2006
Just wanted to through my .02 in here and say this is a really nice build. I've been having lots of FC issues with 7.5, some really simple apps like my dialer would just disappear of fc, go figure. No problems here other than having to unlock the phone to take a call, everything works really well. Thanks again for all the hard work.

jordin1128

Sep 4, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
This is my APN settings...

Name: T-Mobile US
APN: epc.tmobile.com
Proxy: (blank)
Port: (blank)
Username: (blank)
Password: (blank)
Server: (blank)
MMSC: http://mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc
MMS Proxy: (blank)
MMS Port: (blank)
MMS protocall: WAP 2.0
MMS: 310
MCS: 260
Authentication type:
APN Type: default,supl,hipri,mms

And then delete all other APN's

Last edited:

derride8

Sep 28, 2008
Bronx,NY
All people do its want and complain, they Should be grateful you and select others are keeping the amaze alive. Thanks for making the amaze amazing.

Sent from Speedrom 7.8 HTC_Amaze_4G using xda premium

+1. I agree people need to realize these roms & other stuff are "FREE"

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda premium

Mashkawizii

Jul 7, 2012
Thunder Bay
Idk I just don't like the launcher, like its good but I personally prefer your other roms

Btw I still do appreciate your work, don't get me wrong your roms are amazing, not trying to be punny.

Phreaks play on the Fone, and the HTC Amaze 4G, - XML

coachmoore

Aug 14, 2011
I LOVE this Rom!!! The only problem I have is, alot of times, when you hang up from a call, the screen stays black and you have to do a battery pull. Anyone else have this problem?

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda app-developers app

derride8

Sep 28, 2008
Bronx,NY
I LOVE this Rom!!! The only problem I have is, alot of times, when you hang up from a call, the screen stays black and you have to do a battery pull. Anyone else have this problem?

U need to up ur min. CPU frequency to 384

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda premium

coachmoore

Aug 14, 2011
Ok, awesome but I don't use anything. Is it stock set? I have set cpu, I'll just use it. Any suggestion on the settings for screen on/off etc? I haven't used it since the good old g2 days.

nofroyo

Sep 20, 2011
Sacramento
Love this Rom I just got two question. 1 any way to disable wifi calling? Don't use it and sometimes it locks up the phone. I checked all the settings and found no option to disable it. Question 2 any tricks to allow the wifi tethering work. Tried it and it said I had to add the plan. Other roms I used in the past worked without any issue. Help on both topics be much appreciated it

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Based off Speed Rom 7.7 Beta Pre-Release i Present

RubyUIX

Features:

• Samsung Galaxy S3 - Sounds
    • Samsung Galaxy S3 - Fonts
    • Samsung Galaxy S3 - Animations
    • Samsung Galaxy S3 - Apps/App Icons
    • Samsung Galaxy S3 - Lightly Themed
    • Fast Speed Rom Tweaks
    • Root Permissions

Note:The Rom is kinda big, Thats normal, the reason is because there are more chances for the rom to act out if i make it small like i have been doing, when i figure something out i will minimilize it

Credits:
    Ziggy46
    Sportsstar89
    SilentBtDeadly
    More People i Forgot to Mentions

How to Install:
    0-You Need 4EXT Recovery
    1-Download the Rom and put on SD Card
    2- Do a full Wipe
    3-Flash Rom
    4-Reboot

Pictures: (thanks xXchrizhurtyXx)
    vudupu3u.jpg

y6uqe4a9.jpg

Download - http://d-h.st/yth
    Does it have colorful up/down arrow on the data and wifi icon? Lol just curious :confused:
    Good job E!!

Now that you mention it I should add that....
    This rom disappointed me a bit, but its still good, not my cup of tea though.

Phreaks play on the Fone, and the HTC Amaze 4G, - XML

Its the first release lol

Sent from my HTC Ruby using Tapatalk 2
    I think I know whats causing the issue, but I have a busy weekend today