[11/5][EG04][Trailblazer101] Gingerbread Mods... UPDATED (IMMENSELY)!!!

Search This thread

trailblazer101

Dec 17, 2010
Pennsylvania
Because of all of your impatient behinds, here is what I have so far.... haha

CREDITS:
Nitsuj17
Sbrissen
imnuts
ciscogee (for everything!)
djepnguyen (for releasing EG04 :3)
Jaizero
lidroid
BUBBY323?!?!?! WHAAT?!

Make sure you are DEODEXED!!! Don't flash this otherwise, or you will surely die o_O

1) CRT Off Animations (Like a TV :p) **I Removed the On animations, because I felt like it was slowing down turning the phone back on...
2) MOST of my Ticker Mods... Including:
--a) Themed StandbyMode
--b) Long-Press time to unlock/open clock...
--c) Long-Press weather to open.... weather :p
--d) Triple-tap to open Calendar
--e) Quick Launch (Expandable Version) / Sleep Mode
--f) Rotation-Aware
--g) Long-Press to launch any un-activated (aka, holding message icon, even with no messages, will launch messaging) Missed Notification Icons...
--H) Added in Four Button Call Screen Mod
--I) Added in Contact Picture for new Texts!!!
--J) CUSTOM ICONS IN QUICK LAUNCH
--K) CRUD TON OF LOCKSCREENS
--L) Bunch of other things that I don't feel like mentioning :p hahaha

3) A few changes in settings:
--a) TSM menu is now included... NOTE: Most functions are not enabled, this is just future-proofing... BUT: you can change the status bar color ;) Just wait for the time to refresh, or manually refresh it by toggling this below VVV
--b) Added removable AM/PM for statusbar/ticker

4) 14 Quick Panel Toggles!!! (credit goes to: lidroid!)
--a) everything is working great, including the accompanying app, which lets you modify the order/visibility ;)

5) Accurate Battery Mod!!!

Notes:

ON 11/5, I officially added in support for custom icons in the quick launch screen... And just so we are clear, the quick launch screen is the eight icon (including the close button) screen that pops up when you hold down the history button...

As the default, the icons are what they were previously, all seven of the shortcuts... However, you can add in your own 0-7 shortcuts now by doing the following:

1) goto: Settings --> TSM Parts --> Lock Screen Settings...
2) Temporarily (or permanently, if you like this lockscreen) change the lockscreen style to ***Unlock Rings***
3) Make sure that Custom Rings App Toggle is ON! If you turn it off, the icons will be defaulted to my original favorites ;)
4) Scroll down to the Custom App selection, and have fun! You can choose up to seven custom icons :)
4a) Change the lockscreen style back to what you want it to be :)

The whole changing the lockscreen back and forth thing is only for now, until I decide to actually make a new settings option for it... I don't really see the need though, because everything works okay :)

I think that's it right now...

PICS:

7f8d983492cf8e5d4575c0435eefe2e895a4a8f0cbd6e28a4f895eff8df19a4f6g.jpg

MOAR PICS [Credit: Ciscogee!]:

SC20121020-043528.jpeg
SC20121020-043534.jpeg

SC20121020-043815.jpeg

DOWNLOADS:

[10/26][EG04][CWM]: http://www.mediafire.com/?x7hsti6xnp6h3x8

Last edited:

ciscogee

Aug 13, 2011
Wa State
Awesome!

We gotta look into aroma installer for various mods to flash :)

Screencapture now in jpeg not png :)

Sent from my SPH-M580BST using Tapatalk 2

ciscogee

Aug 13, 2011
Wa State
I just ported over the 14 Toggles, so we can get pictures of that too! :p I'll update the OP now...

looks like you got the mods out the way, now to theme, not just ics but others :)

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

boot loop on toggles. cleared all caches, gonna try back from stock ;0

trailblazer101

Dec 17, 2010
Pennsylvania
That's what I get for rushing, haha.. I'll take a look after classes :p

EDIT: Can you get me a log, so I know where to start? Maybe I forgot something in the package...

Sent from my SCH-I400 using xda premium

Last edited:

ciscogee

Aug 13, 2011
Wa State
That's what I get for rushing, haha.. I'll take a look after classes :p

EDIT: Can you get me a log, so I know where to start? Maybe I forgot something in the package...

No log cause when I pulled battery it went to a NEW SOFTBRICK SCREEN. And nothing works no dl etc...

Well three or so days of gingerbread were fun. I don't know what u did with that, cause when I was modding 14 toggles all mine did was make stausbar dissapear.

Farwell continuum rip.

It was fun.

May be hope this weekend when I can get more into it.

Last edited:
No log cause when I pulled battery it went to a NEW SOFTBRICK SCREEN. And nothing works no dl etc...

Well three or so days of gingerbread were fun. I don't know what u did with that, cause when I was modding 14 toggles all mine did was make stausbar dissapear.

Farwell continuum rip.

It was fun.

Did the screen say something about "new upload" or something like that? Had red text at top of the screen, warning triangle, and the little android guy?

Sent from my GB'ed I400 Continuum

ciscogee

Aug 13, 2011
Wa State
That's him. I pulled battery and tried dl mode to re flash via odin. No go for me :(

trailblazer101

Dec 17, 2010
Pennsylvania
Uh... nothing that was in that package changed any files that would affect download mode o_O I would guess it was probably the flashing itself... don't get all hopeless now, we can still get you up and working :p did you make sure that even though you couldn't see that you were in download mode, that it wasn't communicating with the PC?

ciscogee

Aug 13, 2011
Wa State
Had to be the flash ill edit my post I didn't mean anything by it.
I hadn't tried yet to see if dl mode connects, eventhough black screen.

Won't be able to try today though.

trailblazer101

Dec 17, 2010
Pennsylvania
No no no, it's okay... I just thought you were thinking it was my doing, and I was feeling bad :p I'm sorry your phone isn't working though... I know though that download mode is hard to actually kill, so even though you can't see it, it might still be there :) if not, a jig may be necessary... I bet imnuts has one up his sleeve :p

ciscogee

Aug 13, 2011
Wa State
Got it back up. Yeah it was weird.
After bootloop( its was because of the softkey and tasker mod I had flashed over that ur mods didn't have anything to do with it) I was gonna flash back to stock and then was like no, gotta flash deodex back, that bootlooped(same reason as above, /user folder). then it gave me new soft brick screen. Then I went odin flashing, (dl mode was present black screen though) they all hung on modem (probably because I didn't hiddenmode obviuosly). Flashed ten dif times between odin and pst. Well all said and done, the hidden dl mode and my hour or so of the usb cable plugged in, the battery charged just enough to boot.

Back to the noob class I go, I will be watching the xda intro video for a better action plan lol

Well I'm almost back up, just need to debloat, deodex, and flash your mods, and send u screenies

Got it back up. Yeah it was weird.
After bootloop( its was because of the softkey and tasker mod I had flashed over that ur mods didn't have anything to do with it) I was gonna flash back to stock and then was like no, gotta flash deodex back, that bootlooped(same reason as above, /user folder). then it gave me new soft brick screen. Then I went odin flashing, (dl mode was present black screen though) they all hung on modem (probably because I didn't hiddenmode obviuosly). Flashed ten dif times between odin and pst. Well all said and done, the hidden dl mode and my hour or so of the usb cable plugged in, the battery charged just enough to boot.

Back to the noob class I go, I will be watching the xda intro video for a better action plan lol

Well I'm almost back up, just need to debloat, deodex, and flash your mods, and send u screenies

YAY!! LOL

Sent from my GB'ed I400 Continuum

Reactions: ciscogee

trailblazer101

Dec 17, 2010
Pennsylvania
Phew, I was really worried there.... hahaha Thank gosh, haha... Well, I'm glad I was right with download mode :p

And lmao, it was just a simple cause, anyone could have done it :p don't let this bring down your theming confidence, because you were on a role! Haha

ciscogee

Aug 13, 2011
Wa State
did u impliment ticker rotation or is that stock?

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

also having trouble with apktool compiling your modded apks, what frameworks did u install?
stock or yours or new themer v6 with them built in?

how was your weekend with fam?

trailblazer101

Dec 17, 2010
Pennsylvania
Yeah, I can re-release it now that I know everything is working okay--- thanks again ciscogee! :)

Ciscogee: I'm pretty sure this incorporates the ticker rotation! If not, then my re-released will for sure! Also, my re-released version will add something else that I felt was necessary :p The messaging icon for when you get a new text message has been replaced by the sender's contact picture... If they don't have one, then it defaults back the original icon :p haha... I thought that added a nice touch, that should have been there from the beginning, haha :)

and hmmm... First, what error are you getting in the log? And secondly, I would try installing the stock, deodexed, gingerbread frameworks (framework-res.apk, twframework-res.apk, systemUI.apk) for the continuum! :)

and the weekend was nice, thanks for asking :) We went to the field of screams, a haunted attraction, which was fun :p It's always great seeing your family members scream like babies, lol...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Because of all of your impatient behinds, here is what I have so far.... haha

CREDITS:
    Nitsuj17
    Sbrissen
    imnuts
    ciscogee (for everything!)
    djepnguyen (for releasing EG04 :3)
    Jaizero
    lidroid
    BUBBY323?!?!?! WHAAT?!

Make sure you are DEODEXED!!! Don't flash this otherwise, or you will surely die o_O

1) CRT Off Animations (Like a TV :p) **I Removed the On animations, because I felt like it was slowing down turning the phone back on...
    2) MOST of my Ticker Mods... Including:
    --a) Themed StandbyMode
    --b) Long-Press time to unlock/open clock...
    --c) Long-Press weather to open.... weather :p
    --d) Triple-tap to open Calendar
    --e) Quick Launch (Expandable Version) / Sleep Mode
    --f) Rotation-Aware
    --g) Long-Press to launch any un-activated (aka, holding message icon, even with no messages, will launch messaging) Missed Notification Icons...
    --H) Added in Four Button Call Screen Mod
    --I) Added in Contact Picture for new Texts!!!
    --J) CUSTOM ICONS IN QUICK LAUNCH
    --K) CRUD TON OF LOCKSCREENS
    --L) Bunch of other things that I don't feel like mentioning :p hahaha

3) A few changes in settings:
    --a) TSM menu is now included... NOTE: Most functions are not enabled, this is just future-proofing... BUT: you can change the status bar color ;) Just wait for the time to refresh, or manually refresh it by toggling this below VVV
    --b) Added removable AM/PM for statusbar/ticker

4) 14 Quick Panel Toggles!!! (credit goes to: lidroid!)
    --a) everything is working great, including the accompanying app, which lets you modify the order/visibility ;)

5) Accurate Battery Mod!!!

Notes:

ON 11/5, I officially added in support for custom icons in the quick launch screen... And just so we are clear, the quick launch screen is the eight icon (including the close button) screen that pops up when you hold down the history button...

As the default, the icons are what they were previously, all seven of the shortcuts... However, you can add in your own 0-7 shortcuts now by doing the following:

1) goto: Settings --> TSM Parts --> Lock Screen Settings...
    2) Temporarily (or permanently, if you like this lockscreen) change the lockscreen style to ***Unlock Rings***
    3) Make sure that Custom Rings App Toggle is ON! If you turn it off, the icons will be defaulted to my original favorites ;)
    4) Scroll down to the Custom App selection, and have fun! You can choose up to seven custom icons :)
    4a) Change the lockscreen style back to what you want it to be :)

The whole changing the lockscreen back and forth thing is only for now, until I decide to actually make a new settings option for it... I don't really see the need though, because everything works okay :)

I think that's it right now...

PICS:

7f8d983492cf8e5d4575c0435eefe2e895a4a8f0cbd6e28a4f895eff8df19a4f6g.jpg

MOAR PICS [Credit: Ciscogee!]:

SC20121020-043528.jpeg
    SC20121020-043534.jpeg

SC20121020-043815.jpeg

DOWNLOADS:

[10/26][EG04][CWM]: http://www.mediafire.com/?x7hsti6xnp6h3x8
    I just updated the OP with the new package, INCLUDING CUSTOM ICONS :p hahaha... Also with steps to set them :p and yeah, tsmparts is expanded to include the new lockscreens, and other fun stuff :p
    Custom shortcuts in the ticker? Coming soon ;)

Awesome!

We gotta look into aroma installer for various mods to flash :)

Screencapture now in jpeg not png :)

I just ported over the 14 Toggles, so we can get pictures of that too! :p I'll update the OP now...
    oh no no no no, I meant stock deodexed, haha... Sorry for that, haha..

and owh, tell him I say thanks :3