Post Your Note 10.1 Designs/Sketches

Search This thread

aletheus

Oct 13, 2011
I downloaded the app and tried to access the drawing via a web browser and can't find a way to do it. Is this because the drawing can only be accessed via the app?

Yes via the app. There is a software for windows and linux desktop. That link doesnt take you to the play store?

Groupboard ID for SGN 10.1 users:

No password

GT-P6800--Superbricked...
GT-N8013--Daily Driver

Last edited:

siturbo

May 15, 2008
Layer paint doddles

Sent from my GT-N8013 using XDA Premium HD app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1350699091638.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350699091638.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 574
Reactions: aletheus

aletheus

Oct 13, 2011
Layer paint doddles

These are fun, i like the diversity

---

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Trying to get used to Sketchbook pro ...
Lack of pen-only input drives me insane >_>

Sent from my GT-N8000 using xda app-developers app

If you turn on pointer indicator in the pen settings, it helps you know when the capacitive layer gives deference to the pen digitizer. Once the indicator appears, you can safely set your palm on the glass. Awkward, i know, but it works.

Also, stupid to have to, but a glove works...long live michael jackson!

---

aletheus

Oct 13, 2011
I hope i'm not posting to often, but i LOVE this thing, i'm using polaris office to view pdf's and using sNote to draw from them. Also, the floating movie player is also great to watch and draw from. Now if only youtube could stream to a floating window....

uploadfromtaptalk1350798209543.jpg

This is from the book "the art of animal drawing", i've set myself to just start drawing every image out of every drawing book i have until i'm done....i have 20 or so. Dont worry, I won't be posting them ALL. ;-P

---

relldroid

May 11, 2011
Tampa

Your artistic ability is impeccable. To say the least. Please dont stop posting guys.

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

This one is free

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1948824

jjdevega

Jan 3, 2011
Bothell, Washington
Its been awhile since I've been drawing. I've had the Note for a couple days now and it's brought back the artistic side in me:) Love this thread! I would of had a rough time drawing if it was my Infinity. I'm really rusty on my drawing skills. Its been a fun experience so far with this tablet.
uploadfromtaptalk1350922906523.jpg

My 2 year old daughter. The drawing doesn't do her justice.
uploadfromtaptalk1350922944986.jpg

Sent from my GT-N8013 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

xMimyx

Apr 26, 2012

Wut yo guys use to draw .. ?

Ive been using sketchbook express but it kind of weird ..

Idk when drawing specially details the pen acts weirdly and most of the time I feel like the pen controls me ..
And when zooming in , I couldnt see anything ... =(

I even prefered the features lacking s note over it as the pen acts WAY MORE NATURAL !

I also liked how the pens acts in TV Paint but with the countless features I felt lost and didn't really give a time to doodle in it ....

Any thoughts...,? :(

aletheus

Oct 13, 2011
I have been using sNotes landscape template. I like the "paper" texture. I have had alot of fun with photoshop. And sketchbook pro is WORTH buying. The resolution on sketchbook express is for phones.

Here's something i've done done in photoshop:

---uploadfromtaptalk1350960792763.jpg

aletheus

Oct 13, 2011
aletheus, i really like the quality of your line work.

Here's another quick-ish study. I think I should start using multiple layers for my work. Still getting the hang of drawing on the Note.

This is awesome let me show you a photoshop idea i've worked out. I'll post something on YouTube in the next couple of days.

In the meantime try this in Photoshop Touch. Create 6 layers, and change 3 of them blending mode to screen. Change the other three layers' blending modes to multiply. I like putting tee tree screened layers on top, but putthem where you will. I stick to using one color per layer, cyan, yellow magenta for multipled layers and red, green, blue for screened layers.. this emulates the sbractive and additive color models simultanesly.

uploadfromtaptalk1350965683238.jpg
This was done using that method
---

nahhush

Aug 24, 2012
You are Awesome.

This is awesome let me show you a photoshop idea i've worked out. I'll post something on YouTube in the next couple of days.

In the meantime try this in Photoshop Touch. Create 6 layers, and change 3 of them blending mode to screen. Change the other three layers' blending modes to multiply. I like putting tee tree screened layers on top, but putthem where you will. I stick to using one color per layer, cyan, yellow magenta for multipled layers and red, green, blue for screened layers.. this emulates the sbractive and additive color models simultanesly.

View attachment 1423590
This was done using that method
---

aletheus, amazing work...

Top Liked Posts