MK802+ Android Stick $39.99 with free shipping!

Search This thread

gado45

Feb 8, 2012
Hey zaiaku did you buy any of those "air mouse" with keyboard for controlling these? Do you know if there's an app to map buttons of that or any keyboard and configure for games?

Enviado desde mi iPad con Tapatalk HD

diveoz

Aug 31, 2011
This looks like such a fun little toy and at $40 I couldn't resist and ordered one earlier this week.

Can't wait to play with it!!! Thanks to the op for posting it.

pel.89

May 24, 2012
Very easy. From everything I ever had to root and flash this was very very simple. I did the first one and my 10yo daughter did 2 of the other ones. Takes around 5min from start to boot.

Where did u get 4.1?

i just bought a 38€ 7" tablet, wich isnt bad, but i will wait a bit before buying this :D

You can use a mouse on the usb and keyboard on the mini usb with OTG or it will give some energy power?

Sine.

Pledge "Give XplodWild a MK-802 for CyanogenMod Porting"

Where did u get 4.1?
I think from there : [rom] Unofficial CyanogenMod 10 for many AllWinner A10 tablets.
Christian Troy also made a CM9 and a AOKP ROM.
Unfortunatelly, he had moved on other toys, and these ROM are discontinued.

However, peterperfect, a friend of RD XpLoDWilD, has started a pledge to get XpLoDWilD one MK802(+?) :laugh:
People,

Developer XplodWild has agreed to continue the work on porting CyanogenMod10 to MK802.

As he doesnt have the device, i started this little pledgie to try to gather funds to give him one:

http://pledgie.com/campaigns/18584

Whoever can contribute with any value is very welcome.

For information, XplodWild was responsable for porting CyanogenMod for a large set of devices including:

- Galaxy S2
- Galaxy S3
- Galaxy Note
- Asus TF300T
- Asus TF700

Thanks,

Follow the rest of the thread starting at #340, we discussed a little bit more about it there :fingers-crossed:

And BTW, thx for the tips deadhp1, I'm waiting the delivery now!

Reactions: trvbone

peterperfect

Jun 15, 2011
Rio de Janeiro
I think from there : [rom] Unofficial CyanogenMod 10 for many AllWinner A10 tablets.

However, peterperfect, a friend of RD XpLoDWilD, has started a pledge to get XpLoDWilD one MK802(+?) :laugh:

Follow the rest of the thread starting at #340, we discussed a little bit more about it there :fingers-crossed:

Ok people, thanks for all effort. We have reach our pledgie goal:

xplodwild is already ordering the MK802 and we will have good news soon.

I will keep you informed.

Cheers.

Reactions: Sine. and trvbone

peterperfect

Jun 15, 2011
Rio de Janeiro
Hi there,

just to give you a quick update, xplodwild still waiting expansys.fr to ship him MK802. Seems that they suffering some stock shortage.

I will get you updated as soon as something new occour.

Tks,

Reactions: Sine.

jasnmb

Nov 24, 2009
Is this one on amazon the plus version? It's $38.

MK802

It says it has the A10 processor, with 1GB of RAM and 4GB of ROM. or is the plus version different in other ways?

Sine.

It doesn't have the same inscription as my MK802+, but according to this sheet :

IhP4y.jpg

It matches the MK802+ specifications.

Mine is like this :

1.jpg

smwinn7

Dec 17, 2010
Chicagoland
Has this gone any further, I tried flashine it a couple times but it didn't go well and i went back to the stock mk802+ ROM. just wondering as I've got some free time and was thinking about flashing the stick over to CM

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I found the MK802+ for $39.99 with free shipping!

http://www.geekbuying.com/item/In-S...GB-RAM-4GB-ROM--Better-Than-MK802-307558.html

Android 4.0
    Allwinner A10 w/ Mali400
    4GB Storage
    1GB of ram
    802.11 b/g/n

It comes with:
    HDMI cable
    USB cable
    AC adapter
    English Manual

It also includes some bonus items:
    4-port usb hub
    usb 3d sound adapter

This is a very good price for the MK802. Even better when you consider the extras.
    I'm buying one to have around as an extra dual booting android/linux box.
    (I already own 1 mk802, several UG802, and 1 MK808.)

Ok people, thanks for all effort. We have reach our pledgie goal:

xplodwild is already ordering the MK802 and we will have good news soon.

I will keep you informed.

Cheers.
    just loaded jellybean on this thing and it's great. out the box everything works great but don't expect much of a wifi strenght from this thing. Most phones have a much better range. After putting jellybean on it definitely worth it. Smoother, more responsive; more options. no change in netflix but much more control in youtube.
    Pledge "Give XplodWild a MK-802 for CyanogenMod Porting"

Where did u get 4.1?

People,

Developer XplodWild has agreed to continue the work on porting CyanogenMod10 to MK802.

As he doesnt have the device, i started this little pledgie to try to gather funds to give him one:

Whoever can contribute with any value is very welcome.

For information, XplodWild was responsable for porting CyanogenMod for a large set of devices including:

- Galaxy S2
    - Galaxy S3
    - Galaxy Note
    - Asus TF300T
    - Asus TF700

Thanks,

Hi there,

just to give you a quick update, xplodwild still waiting expansys.fr to ship him MK802. Seems that they suffering some stock shortage.

I will get you updated as soon as something new occour.

Tks,