Nov 3, 2011
Jerusalem
Released for:
XXELK4, XXELKC, XXELL5, XXELLA

Features:
- FULL Control over the MultiWindow Bar
- Add applications to the MultiWindow Bar with ease
- Remove added applications
- Alphabetical representation of the added applications (inside my app)
- No need for restarting the device
- Reads the settings of the old application, and gets the icons on each boot to fix a lot of bugs
- Control Framework-Defined applications, including Samsung PreDefined Ones
- Very flexible framework

The parts of this mod:
- The Framework Hacks: Low-level (smali) edits to some parts of the framework, there are no side-effects, and you don't have to reenter your accounts after installing the mod. This part is the most important part, the additional mod communicates with the control app.
- The Control App: the app which allows you to choose which apps are to be added to the multi window functionality and/or control pre-defined framework-side ones.

The application now is COMPLETELY free.
That said, if you like the app, you can support it by donating any amount you want.

How to use this mod:
Requirements: A supported base, deodexed, CWM recovery

- Flash modded framework files corresponding to your firmware
- Download the apk, move it to your sdcard, and install it normally
- Use the application, pick your apps
- Reboot, and then check the MultiWindow Bar
- Click on edit button on the MultiWindow Bar, and add the new apps to the bar.

NOTE: The control app works on all firmwares, but you have to choose the right modded framework files for your corresponding firmware.

A video demonstration of the mod in action:

Version 1:
Version 2:

Downloads:
Frameworks Mod for Odexed and Deodexed:
Please Backup, to be on the safe side!

Control App:

Some notes:
- I DON'T Have an S3, I made this mod originally for my note 2, and decided to do this for the S3 after a request.
- If you don't find your firmware, feel free to post here, or PM me, and I'll make sure it will be available for you.
- I will work as fast as I can on updating the framework mod once new firmwares come out.

Thanks to my friend Bluewall for making that very nice icon
Thanks to my friend carrd for providing me with the stock files for XXELK4
Thanks to my friend Tenacius D for providing me with the stock files for XXELKC and for Odexing the mod for ELKC
Thanks to my friend AndiP for providing me with the stock files for XXELKC and for Odexing the mod for ELKC
Thanks to my friend hellsgod for providing me with the stock files for XXELLA

Last edited:

LegendK95

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 3, 2011
Jerusalem
F.A.Q.

Q: Why do I have FlashStatusBar service FC?
A: Most probably because you have installed a mod (transparent for example), the solution would be to use any root capable file manager, and go to data/data and delete the folder named com.sec.android.app.FlashBarService, reboot then try again.

Q: Okay, what if I want to install this mod on a supported, but odexed base?
A: Install the framework files, then use a root capable file manager, and go to /system/app and delete FlashBarService.odex. Then go to /system/framework and delete services.odex as well, and that's it.
NOTE: I have tried this personally, and it worked for me. But many users are reporting that they are stuck at Samsung logo. So try at your own risk, and make sure to backup.

Note: I am not responsible for any action that you make using this mod, or anything that happens to your phone! But I'll be happy to help.

Romcrazguy

Sep 30, 2011
can this MOD be ported for Tmobile s3 t999 or fill me in on how to go about porting it? Thanks:good:

Last edited:

Tenacious

Oct 2, 2011
Thanks I guess it's time to install wanams stock deodexd xxelk4 firmware and test this.

w1nter456

Oct 9, 2010
Hi, does this mod make it to work to apply to every single application out there?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

carrd

Oct 10, 2012
Hi, does this mod make it to work to apply to every single application out there?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

yes some work better than others tho I mean they all work but things like the calcluator are difficult to use in multiview mode but yes all apps work

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Released for:
    XXELK4, XXELKC, XXELL5, XXELLA

Features:
    - FULL Control over the MultiWindow Bar
    - Add applications to the MultiWindow Bar with ease
    - Remove added applications
    - Alphabetical representation of the added applications (inside my app)
    - No need for restarting the device
    - Reads the settings of the old application, and gets the icons on each boot to fix a lot of bugs
    - Control Framework-Defined applications, including Samsung PreDefined Ones
    - Very flexible framework

The parts of this mod:
    - The Framework Hacks: Low-level (smali) edits to some parts of the framework, there are no side-effects, and you don't have to reenter your accounts after installing the mod. This part is the most important part, the additional mod communicates with the control app.
    - The Control App: the app which allows you to choose which apps are to be added to the multi window functionality and/or control pre-defined framework-side ones.

The application now is COMPLETELY free.
    That said, if you like the app, you can support it by donating any amount you want.

How to use this mod:
    Requirements: A supported base, deodexed, CWM recovery

- Flash modded framework files corresponding to your firmware
    - Download the apk, move it to your sdcard, and install it normally
    - Use the application, pick your apps
    - Reboot, and then check the MultiWindow Bar
    - Click on edit button on the MultiWindow Bar, and add the new apps to the bar.

NOTE: The control app works on all firmwares, but you have to choose the right modded framework files for your corresponding firmware.

A video demonstration of the mod in action:

Version 1:
    Version 2:

Downloads:
    Frameworks Mod for Odexed and Deodexed:
    Please Backup, to be on the safe side!

Control App:

Some notes:
    - I DON'T Have an S3, I made this mod originally for my note 2, and decided to do this for the S3 after a request.
    - If you don't find your firmware, feel free to post here, or PM me, and I'll make sure it will be available for you.
    - I will work as fast as I can on updating the framework mod once new firmwares come out.

Thanks to my friend Bluewall for making that very nice icon
    Thanks to my friend carrd for providing me with the stock files for XXELK4
    Thanks to my friend Tenacius D for providing me with the stock files for XXELKC and for Odexing the mod for ELKC
    Thanks to my friend AndiP for providing me with the stock files for XXELKC and for Odexing the mod for ELKC
    Thanks to my friend hellsgod for providing me with the stock files for XXELLA
    Here is odext
    Odex version for ELLA

Any chance for odex'ed XXELLA?

Here it is odex files, sorry for delay. I was a little bit busy.

XXELLA ODEX MultiWindow Complete Control

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ahfwj3pzuxkx64n/MultiWindowControlXXELLA-signed.zip

:D
    F.A.Q.

Q: Why do I have FlashStatusBar service FC?
    A: Most probably because you have installed a mod (transparent for example), the solution would be to use any root capable file manager, and go to data/data and delete the folder named com.sec.android.app.FlashBarService, reboot then try again.

Q: Okay, what if I want to install this mod on a supported, but odexed base?
    A: Install the framework files, then use a root capable file manager, and go to /system/app and delete FlashBarService.odex. Then go to /system/framework and delete services.odex as well, and that's it.
    NOTE: I have tried this personally, and it worked for me. But many users are reporting that they are stuck at Samsung logo. So try at your own risk, and make sure to backup.

Note: I am not responsible for any action that you make using this mod, or anything that happens to your phone! But I'll be happy to help.
    Hey LegendK95 we have first offical 4.1.2 out for sgs3 hopefully you will do your magic with it, here are the required files XXELKC 4.1.2

To Tenacius D: Thanks very much for the stock files

Here you go, ELKC released!