Release Gueste2X GoodBye v2.0R
Gueste2X GoodBye v2.0R (rebuilt, updated) -- as NVFlash version and CWM ZIP
Changelog latest version:
- NVFlash version added:
- allows you to unbrick your device
- allows you to go back from ICS and new bootloader directly to this ROM and Gingerbread bootloader + partitioning layout
- provides increased /system partition size of 512 MB, so it is compatible with tonyp/harsh ICS ROMs (full version)
- provides increased recovery partition size of 50 MB
- provides increased /data partition size of 1.85 GB
- Comes with CWM5 taken from Homero's NVFlash ROM, thanks and credits to him
- Noob-Secure installation process, user is told what to do and asked for permission
- Allows backup and restore of /data partition (when coming from Gingerbread-compatible partitioning layout)
- wipes internal SD card
- allows restoring of stock LG internal SD card contents (some music, apps,...)
- CWM ZIPs and general changes in all versions:
- upgrade to latest guestekrnL (kernel) v2.2.1 (release NOV 20 2012) - for providing latest features and maximum smoothness
- v20J RIL included per default. Best combination is with v20L BaseBand (available in download folder, install it for best power consumption!)
- Music Player Bugfix for v2.0 of the ROM already included
- updated ad blocker
- when performing /data wipe, you will get a system exactly like you had it directly after ROM flash, without losing any of the pre-installed apps of the ROM
- faster CWM installation process thanks to delivering /system partition contents as ext4 image file
- no more Aroma installation needed, best available guestekrnL will be installed per default (spica toolchain edition HOC)
If you want a ROM smoother, faster, more stable and more energy saving than my currently offered ICS builds, then you might want to try this ROM!Download all ROM versions: http://goo.im/devs/gueste/Gueste2X_G...NVFlash_or_CWM (if you can't see the ROMs in Chrome browser, use Firefox or Opera)
Download Themes (with/without music player in status bar): http://www.mediafire.com/?a00njo3oenvvw
(don't flash themes directly after the ROM - boot once first)
Download Boot Animations: http://www.mediafire.com/?2my9bx4u57gey
Complete Source of included kernel: https://github.com/StefanGuendhoer/g...v1.6.2_upwards
- NVFlash version: download, unpack, run Windows or Linux installer (on Win install APX drivers first, on Ubuntu64 install ia32-libs first) and follow the instructions ;; If coming from Gingerbread partitioning layout, you can backup and restore your /data partition ;; your internal SD will be wiped
- CWM Zip 3xx MB system partition: Just flash with CWM, if you want full-wipe, then format /data partition with CWM first. Can only be flashed when you are using Gingerbread partitioning layout, not ICS.
- CWM Zip 5xx MB system partition: Just flash with CWM, if you want full-wipe, then format /data partition with CWM first. Can only be flashed when you are using Gingerbread partitioning layout with >=512 MB /system partition size, not ICS.
- All versions: Install themes AFTER you have booted the ROM once. If market doesn't work on first boot, then reboot to fix it.
Last edited by Stefan Gündhör; 20th November 2012 at 03:18 AM.