[XXLSJ][PORTED] NOTE 2-GSIII Gallery(bug free)

Search This thread

P_Toti

Jun 21, 2012
Sorry i forgot to say it's working only on Deodexed XXLSJ ROM . May work also on Odexed Rom you can try to delete from system/app folder SecGallery2.apk and SecGallery2.odex and then flash the zip or you can odex app by yourself(using deodex-wrapper from the terminal)

Reactions: Denny966

WrathChild#7

Jul 3, 2012
Bangalore
Sorry i forgot to say it's working only on Deodexed XXLSJ ROM . May work also on Odexed Rom you can try to delete from system/app folder SecGallery2.apk and SecGallery2.odex and then flash the zip or you can odex app by yourself(using deodex-wrapper from the terminal)
not working on Omega 16.1 XXLSJ deodexed... old gallery remains the same...

Reactions: Denny966

jhetskie

Jul 11, 2012
I never got a FC and i just tried to set up a wallpaper and all worked fine.

tried it and yes it works perfectly..thanks :victory:

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

no FC at all unlike not2 gallery port..thats y i said its much better than note 2 port..i tried to change lockscreen homescreen. no problem at all..

+1 :victory:

Last edited:

y0.o!

Dec 9, 2010
Thanks for this, going to give it a try :)

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

Does any one know how to stop certain pictures from showing up in the gallery?

I have put in my music folders album pictures for poweramp and they all show in the gallery. I'd like to stop that from happening. Any suggestions?

dave106

Dec 22, 2005
Thanks for this, going to give it a try :)

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

Does any one know how to stop certain pictures from showing up in the gallery?

I have put in my music folders album pictures for poweramp and they all show in the gallery. I'd like to stop that from happening. Any suggestions?

A .nomedia file should stop that

Sent from my GT-P5113

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Below you can find Gallery Application from GS3 latest leaked rom ported to our S2 phones.

No FC encountered until now,setting up wallpaper and all other features works fine

Screenshots:

How to install:

Install Zip from Recovery

DOWNLOAD FROM HERE

If you like my work just say Thanks.
    Yup

Sent From My Rooted Samsung Galaxy S2
    JB 4.1.2 (GT-I9100)

If I helped you, please press the ''Thanks'' button.
    Did not work on Leaked Odexed ROM...
    u need to delete old galaxy.apk in system..or jz manually replace apk and lib files..it works fine for me...better than note 2 gallery port one
    Work on WLSW firmware?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app