Originally Posted by martin_tokyo
Well... that didn't fix anything.
I can't believe it's so hard to get GPS working on my phone. Where am I going wrong here?
Just to reiterate, I have SimoF's build of CM10, Siyah kernel, docomo SC-02C. Seems like others have the same thing as me, and yet no one else is having GPS not working like I am.
What am I not getting?
Maybe your phone is defective?
---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------
I have put wjchen's awesome gps module into an easy cwm zip installer.
Also it's installing to /system now. PhilZ has init.d so I put the autoboot script in there.
How to install a working XXLSJ with GPS.
1. Download an XXLSJ rom. There are many, such as NEAT or WanamLite.
2. Download the latest PhilZ XXLSJ kernel from here (cwm-zip format).
3. On my Google Drive download "Simmo's SC-02C Any Rom Tweaker" and "XXLSJ NTT GPS Fix v.1"
4. Put all the 4 zips onto your sdcard.
5. Backup with Titanium Backup.
6. Reboot to recovery and do a full wipe.
7. Install in this order;
Your choice custom rom
PhilZ latest kernel
8. Goto Advanced->Reboot Recovery
9. Install in this order;
XXLSJ NTT GPS Fix v.1
Simmo's SC-02C Any Rom Tweaker
If your GPS is not working, reboot and install the GPS Fix zip again.
If your mobile network is not working, reboot and install the XXLSJ Tweaker again.
If your mobile data is not working, select your apn in mobile network settings.
If you wait a little bit I am making a single zip to install everything. I'll post it early this afternoon.
And thank wjchen.
Edit: I updated my "Simmo's SC-02C Any Rom Tweaker" to work on the JB leak now. So the XXLPS Tweaker is no longer available. Please use that instead.