+1
He's a funny dude

Sent from yours truly..
ΧΔΑ Fraternity's Rush Chairman
une2urys.jpg

Prawesome

Sep 26, 2011
Error 404- Not found
I have helped alot of people, and also I have written good tutorials and guides, I have 2 stickys in the Xperia Ray forum. I have been a member here for almost 2 years. So I think my chances are pretty good, what do you think?

Send a pm to PG101 ;):)

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

+1
He's a funny dude

Sent from yours truly..
ΧΔΑ Fraternity's Rush Chairman
une2urys.jpg

Yep...Also love the way he pulls it off.

Deadly

Jul 19, 2012
Bangalore
OnePlus 5
I have done that 2 days ago, and he told me to contact me soon.

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

Thats not so cold, its like -4* here.

Wait till its a week... he usually replies before its 3 days as I have heard.. he replied me within a day...

If you didn't get a reply within a week send a humble reminder..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
★Nothing is True.. Everything is Permitted©★
Have you seen a Muffin..?;)

Prawesome

Sep 26, 2011
Error 404- Not found
Ok, I will do that. I have contacted him before, but I had a expired infraction, so he told me to wait untill december, and I did.

Hmm..

I have done that 2 days ago, and he told me to contact me soon.

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

Thats not so cold, its like -4* here.

Ehmagerd :eek:

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Dead thread is dead :(

ppero196

Apr 14, 2012
Up north!
Little update

DO NOT COMPETE FOR PAGES!
WE WONT TOLERATE (TOO MUCH) SPAM.

Thank You

Sent from my Balls of Steel

Last edited:

ppero196

Apr 14, 2012
Up north!
Why aren't you posting here?

End of semester = crap load of tests
App deving
My newly founded CoH addiction
YouTube channel to maintain.

I'm not active on xda in general

I will be back in January.
Also i do alot of background work for the fraternity: recruiting, proposing ideas and public relations

Sent from my Balls of Steel

Last edited:

Deadly

Jul 19, 2012
Bangalore
OnePlus 5
So as everyone was giving an intro here goes mine...

I'm nitin.. 23 age.. studying computer science engineering, final year.. plan to do mtech..

Joined xda to give instructions as how I was able to flash a rom as many were finding it difficult at that time in that rom thread and too much confusion was there...
my first phone is galaxy y duos and I read all the threads before I posted in it.. I even continue to do that... then I started Modding roms .. for my own purpose.. I don't upload them here as its not upto other rom standards... I do use different rom files.. so it wouldn't be fair to add a rom with different people efforts and energy spent on it.. so its only for me..

I wanted to control my device how I want.. so got interested in kernel.. and that's how my kernel development journey started...

I wanted to write a guide from the beginning.. but I felt a bit scared as almost every topic has a guide one place or another... and I was not sure how people will respond to my guide and some may blame me I copied them.. so I didn't write until last month...

As days passed I kept answering same questions so many tines that I got fed up and wrote a guide covering some topics I have learnt myself... and now I can point people who have problems to that guide... and everyone appreciated it and that made my day... I am a bit shy by nature and don't get into fights usually... I like chatting and i am glad that I have made some good friends here and all over the XDA..

Thanks for having me here.. and hope that our group here evolves into much more than it already is...:):)

Well that was a bit too long I guess... don't say TLDR lol..:rolleyes:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
★Nothing is True.. Everything is Permitted©★
Have you seen a Muffin..?;)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts