[ROM][CM10]Official p920 Nightlies

Search This thread

Nanax

Mar 5, 2006
now IMEI still there after many reboots but , sometimes , signal is like frozen I see 3g icon and quite good reception but I cant call or go on the web , If If I try to call , I can't end the call , it stays in notification bar and call never end until I reboot the phone , dis someone notice that ?
Yes i have the same issue, where sometimes the connection is flawless, then it still indicates it is connected but if i try to open say the playstore it times out, only to come back randomly, ill see if i can discover any patern in it.

Pesach85

Dec 20, 2010
Apricena
Developers needs, in our possibilities, a brain collaboration and not childlike people just able to shout and cry.

So the idea to make a thread with all kind of "crying" about unsuccesful flashing is really good IMHO.

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

Yes i have the same issue, where sometimes the connection is flawless, then it still indicates it is connected but if i try to open say the playstore it times out, only to come back randomly, ill see if i can discover any patern in it.

I resolved:
- flashing GB (any version but 21a or 21e i tested personally)
- flashed berni files
- formatted internal SD card
- restore imei using the guide, search in the forum
- flash or install recovery in any way you know
- then put CM10 and will work normally

After flash gapps and other...

It worked without any problem in this way

OK BT is not working for me too and is still hard to mount SD card in ubuntu but the rom is definitely usable

Last edited:

Nanax

Mar 5, 2006
Developers needs, in our possibilities, a brain collaboration and not childlike people just able to shout and cry.

So the idea to make a thread with all kind of "crying" about unsuccesful flashing is really good IMHO.

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

I resolved:
- flashed berni files

Did all that, all works fine (except BT btw) i think it is more related to the part of the house i am in, and it switching between 3g and edge constantly, but ill monitor it.

kidkoala_uk

May 29, 2007
Greenock

I resolved:
- flashed berni files

This for me works perfectly and is almost exactly what I done

- flashing GB (any version but 21a or 21e i tested personally) I flashed V21D
- flashed berni files - I have been using bernis files for a number of weeks after stumbling across them in samnos ICS>Gingerbread Revert For SU760/P920 (SU760 & P920 Confirmed Working!) thread it was the only x-loader and u-boot that would let me downgrade from ICS
- formatted internal SD card Done this also
- restore imei using the guide, search in the forum I didn't have to do that i'm guessing you also flashed nv1/nv2?
- flash or install recovery in any way you know Done this
- then put CM10 and will work normally I had problems with the boot.img but once that was fixed I haven't had any reboot/radio crash/IMEI problems

Good post.....

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Did all that, all works fine (except BT btw) i think it is more related to the part of the house i am in, and it switching between 3g and edge constantly, but ill monitor it.

Haven't tried bluetooth so wouldn't have noticed.
OK bluetooth doesn't work for me either I don't use it so I wont really miss it.

Last edited:

Nanax

Mar 5, 2006
Anyway we mortals could help the dev's fix BT? i'd love to be able to connect to my stereo/keyboard/nexus 7 etc again :) Works great apart from that indeed!

dandavid3000

Mar 10, 2012

Don't flash the latest version and try one from yesterday.
Have just flashed the latest. As a result, WiFi and 3g didn't work.

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda app-developers app

sketch2k278

May 15, 2010
Baltimore, MD
This rom is extremely :laugh::good: fast after a few resets the phone seems to stay on. bluetooth don't work and I can't receive calls nor make them is it because of the baseband? I did try to restore it by following the tut guile on the resurrection thread.

ouroukai90

Jan 12, 2011
Belfort, France
V21D flashed, flashed bernie's stuff, format sd card, flash CM10, flash Gapps, wipe, fix permissions. Boot in one times, no BSOD, network OK, Wi-Fi OK.

I'll edit this post if something change or any bugs, or crash are found :)

EDIT 1 : The only bugs i've found is for the volume (restart app to take effect) and a little lags with the Touchscreen. External SD Card isn't reachable with the default explorer (Download ES File Explorer to fix it !).

Last edited:

Nanax

Mar 5, 2006
V21D flashed, flashed bernie's stuff, format sd card, flash CM10, flash Gapps, wipe, fix permissions. Boot in one times, no BSOD, network OK, Wi-Fi OK.

I'll edit this post if something change or any bugs, or crash are found :)

EDIT 1 : The only bugs i've found is for the volume (restart app to take effect) and a little lags with the Touchscreen. External SD Card isn't reachable with the default explorer (Download ES File Explorer to fix it !).
Ha i have the same when using spotify, i need to pause and unpause a song in order for the volume to get adjusted.

Top Liked Posts