[ODIN][VRALJB][VRAMC3][VRUEMJ9] Restore to Stock

Search This thread

imnuts

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 27, 2007
West Chester
www.imnuts.org
Here is an "official" Odin restore file to return your phone back to the shipping software. Why is this useful? Well, to restore your phone back to the stock software. This is an invaluable tool for anyone messing around with their phone. If/when an OTA update is released, I'll post any future stock Odin files here as well, but for now, there is only one. A nice way to say thanks is the donate button as well, and it will help keep my hosting alive for these huge Odin files.

[size=+1]Instructions[/size]
  1. Download the file below
  2. Put your phone into download mode and connect it to your computer
  3. Open Odin and make sure your phone is selected
  4. Put the downloaded file in the PDA box
  5. Press start
  6. Enjoy a stock phone

[size=+1]Downloads[/size]
VRALJB
Mirror 1
Mirror 2

Alternate Restore - Return to stock but keep an unlocked bootloader
Alternate Restore Mirror

VRAMC3
Mirror 1
Mirror 2

Alternate Restore Mirror

VRUEMJ9
Download Me

NOTE: I am not responsible for any issues caused by flashing this. Do so at your own risk. If you don't know what you're doing, then you may want to take a few extra minutes to read up on flashing with Odin before you make a very expensive paperweight

Last edited:

ufvj217

Sep 9, 2009
Stupid question but does this un root it, or does it just install the factory software but stays rooted?

thunderbread

May 30, 2011
Orlando
imnuts thanks so much for this. i flashed adam outlers Revision1 last night and screwed my phone bad. this just saved me. thanks so much.

D_A_M_A_G_E

Oct 20, 2010
www.erwgaming.com
Any way you could root this stock package and make it available for us to download ? Or is this the same as the one in the other thread ? I was waiting to root until we had a 100 percent stock shipping odinable rooted rom .

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium

jdedeaux

May 23, 2008
Any way you could root this stock package and make it available for us to download ? Or is this the same as the one in the other thread ? I was waiting to root until we had a 100 percent stock shipping odinable rooted rom .

Just use the one from the other thread. It's nearly 100 %. The differences you won't notice

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: D_A_M_A_G_E

xXJay_RXx

Apr 13, 2010
Good **** man! Now we got something to fall back on in case of anything

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

droidstyle

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 7, 2011
Fort Wayne

you might want to read the stickies...just sayin.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is an "official" Odin restore file to return your phone back to the shipping software. Why is this useful? Well, to restore your phone back to the stock software. This is an invaluable tool for anyone messing around with their phone. If/when an OTA update is released, I'll post any future stock Odin files here as well, but for now, there is only one. A nice way to say thanks is the donate button as well, and it will help keep my hosting alive for these huge Odin files.

[size=+1]Instructions[/size]
    1. Download the file below
    2. Put your phone into download mode and connect it to your computer
    3. Open Odin and make sure your phone is selected
    4. Put the downloaded file in the PDA box
    5. Press start
    6. Enjoy a stock phone

[size=+1]Downloads[/size]
    VRALJB
    Mirror 1
    Mirror 2

Alternate Restore Mirror

VRAMC3
    Mirror 1
    Mirror 2

Alternate Restore Mirror

VRUEMJ9
    Download Me

NOTE: I am not responsible for any issues caused by flashing this. Do so at your own risk. If you don't know what you're doing, then you may want to take a few extra minutes to read up on flashing with Odin before you make a very expensive paperweight
    I will have a package posted soon that allows you to restore to stock VRALL4 and maintain an unlocked bootloader as well. I just need to test and verify that everything is working first, as I didn't have time to do so before I packaged it up earlier today. I can also create a restore package that will take you to fully stock VRALL4 (including bootloader) if people would like it.
    Updated OP with 4.3 file
    I just posted an alternate restore package in the OP. It will return you to stock but retain the unlocked bootloader. This would be if you FUBAR'd something and want to go back to stock, but not have to worry about unlocking again.
    I love seeing this name in the this forum.... Please tell me your working on the Note 2

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

Kind of ;)

Time is sparse these days.