Okay, so after reading this entire thread since release of v5, I just wanted to post this:
What to do when experiencing bootloops
So, you flashed this ROM, had your fun and now you are stuck on the "Galaxy Note GT-N7000" screen, and nothing happens.
Did you follow the instructions found in the OP TO THE LETTER when you installed the ROM?
If NO: Wipe and reflash ROM according to instructions.
If YES: Read on.
Here is what you can try:
- While stuck in bootloop, hold the POWER button for five to ten seconds. The device will reboot, and it might get out of bootloop. If it boots correctly, have fun. If not, try the next step.
- Start the device in CWM then go to advanced - reboot recovery. Wait for recovery to reboot, then select advanced - reboot system. If this doesn't get you past bootloop, try the next step.
- Pull out the battery for a few seconds. Put the battery back in and let the device boot. Try this a few times before trying the next step.
- Start the device in CWM, and wipe Cache and Dalvik. Try to boot the device. If this didn't work, go ahead and try the next step.
- Start the device in CWM and create a backup. Reboot recovery, then restore the backup. Nothing will be lost. After restore complete, reboot the device.
All of the above has been confirmed to work for some users in this thread. It might work for you, or it might not. At least you don't have to roam the thread searching for a solution if you found this post.
If none of the solutions did work for you after several tries, you might want to consider reflashing the ROM according to the instructions in the OP.
Some users are suggesting tinkering with partition sizes. I would strongly recommend not doing this, as this ROM is using the correct partition sizes according to Note requirements.
Also, just a friendly reminder for everyone trying this ROM:
This rom is an experimental leak. That means that it is provided without any warranty of any kind. Everyone flashing this ROM is doing so knowing that it might crash or worse.
If you experience problems, you can report them in this thread. If you need help, post your questions here, and you will get all the help you need (after you tried searching first, of course). If you have suggestions, post them! However, you do not have the right to complain about anything. Recommending another ROM in a developer thread is just impolite. Don't do it.
The developers needs our appreciation to continue sharing their work. They work in their spare time, for free. And everyone benefit from that.
The trolls whine and complains about everything. No one benefits from that.
This was just a friendly reminder
Joosh3: If you would be so kind to put a link to this post in OP, I will personally see to that this post is updated with every confirmed solution to the bootloops as soon as other solutions pops up in this thread.