Thanks Meter 4189
Join Date: May 2012
Location: ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ Watching You @!@
DONATE TO ME
[Discussion][Nightly]Official CyanogenMod 10.1 Thread[JB 4.2.2]
Let me have the Honor to give you discussion thread for next Release of CM10.1 based on JB 4.2.2. This is reserved thread on Behalf of Adam buddy.
Please do have backup first then Flash this one for safety purpose.
Whats Work in Adam's Build:
- Mobile network (2G/3G switch and network selection as well)
- Data connection
- Data usage statistics
- Wi-Fi Direct (P2P)
- Video player
- Accelerometer, orientation, magnetic field, light, proximity, battery temperature sensors, gyroscope
- BLN feature (you need either the free or the paid version of BLN Control from Play Store)
- Auto brightness
- USB On-The-Go (with NTFS support)
- Moving apps to SD card
- Camera (single and panorama pictures)
- Video recording (480p SD and 720p HD as well)
- Full HW acceleration with Nvidia and Samsung codecs
- Wireless tethering
- USB tethering
- FM radio (use Spirit FM app and set audio mode in settings to 'Motorola')
Not working ones:
List of Bugs for 2.b4 can be found here -> click here
Install information - Procedure I
- ADB doesn't work in this build (Flashing fix solves it)
- USB Mass Storage only works manually
- Stock sound recorder app (use an external, like MIUI Sound Recorder instead)
- Maybe bluetooth A2DP (I couldn't test)
- GPS accuracy.
Install information - Procedure II ( Its in Case of Having any problem after flashing using Procedure I )
- Flash CM.
- Flash this fix if you would like to use ADB
- Flash Google apps. (It is not optional anymore!)
- Do 'Wipe data/factory reset' in recovery.
- Reboot & enjoy.
- Please download & install Storage Fix so that your storage (swapped by default) wont be effected -> Click Here for the same
Bugs in Official CM:
- Download 4.2.2 Gapps
- Took backup of my ROM using SuperBackup (Optional)
- Wiped data & caches
- Format /system
- Installed CM10.1 4.2.2 by Adam/Nightly
- Installed Latest 4.2.2 Gapps
- Restored application & data using SuperBackup (Optional)
It seems that list of Bugs still remaining in CM10.1 are needed to be collected at one place for convenience, so here i am going to list out all the bugs I am aware of with temporary fix if available,
Here is the list of remaining bugs -> Click here for the post
So, Finally We get partially GPS solution. Click Here for the same
Want to update CM, here is the best solution:
Originally Posted by maheepmaurya
Guys check out this App Play Store Link
It is an alternate to Inbuilt Nightly Updater. It only downloads the modified small delta file(say 8 Mb or so instead of 150MB nightly) and merge it to your previous Nightly update hence saving lot of your Data and Memory Space for updating to each Nightly.
It updates,clear caches and reboots all by itself in one click too. I tested it and works great.
Please download & Flash the Google apps From Download Section - Its Mandatory