[ROM][DEV][JB]CyanogenMod 10.1 Alpha-1 by Deadly Smiley_^ [End developing]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

gleb_grid

May 7, 2012
Barnaul
Cyan-10.1.jpg
Hi U8800+ users! I want to introduce you to the first Alpha version of the CyanogenMod 10.1 firmware.
This ROM is the Deadly Smiley_^`s ROM based on Flinny`s ROM from HTC Desire S. It is very unstable (there are reboots every 40-60 seconds) and don`t use it for everyday. Only for developing.

What Should Work
Nothink maybe
What Wont Work
Camera
GPS
Bluetooth
Wi-Fi
and more...

Installation
You have to be on ANY CM10 ROM for this to "work".
Download files.
Make a backup.
Make all wipes.
Mounts/Storage Format system.
Install ROM.
Reboot.
If something went wrong restore.

Download link
Pre-alpha-1
Alpha-1

Changelog:
Alpha-1 - fix reboots

Special thank to Deadly Smiley_^ for work.​

Last edited:

dingila

Feb 11, 2012
Stara Zagora
Well, I can not understand when nothing works why upload this ROM? WTF. :banghead:
:banghead: :banghead:
Sent from my U8800Pro using Tapatalk 2

ameypv

Aug 30, 2011
Mumbai
i think i'll start a new thread asking people for help and fixes when i have done nothing whatsoever. :rolleyes:

linomaniac

May 15, 2008
yes, i recommend, that everyone post a self non working rom, because this ****ty thread of U8800+ is full of non working ****s. Thank you, gleb_grid for this. You have my thanks.

Maybe in some days i will open a thread with 5.01 android "Puke Peeler", but my upload will take approx 10 years, and my phone will be lost...

Reactions: gkalen

pikachukaki

Jan 27, 2012
Thessaloníki, Greece
yes, i recommend, that everyone post a self non working rom, because this ****ty thread of U8800+ is full of non working ****s. Thank you, gleb_grid for this. You have my thanks.

Maybe in some days i will open a thread with 5.01 android "Puke Peeler", but my upload will take approx 10 years, and my phone will be lost...

Many devs release non working roms thats why it sais {DEV} in the title!!!!

gleb_grid

May 7, 2012
Barnaul

It boot, is not that enough? SvTeam give us two roms that not starts up!

Sent from my U8800Pro using xda premium

gkalen

Apr 5, 2011
Athens
The good thing is , that anyone can post a Rom for Developing .
The bad thing , is that we cannot find a developer to develop those roms.

Maybe we must open a new thread , for example: "[REQ] WANTED , a DEV to work on U8800 pro"

Sent from my U8800 Pro using xda premium

pikachukaki

Jan 27, 2012
Thessaloníki, Greece
The good thing is , that anyone can post a Rom for Developing .
The bad thing , is that we cannot find a developer to develop those roms.

Maybe we must open a new thread , for example: "[REQ] WANTED , a DEV to work on U8800 pro"

Noone can work without thephone gkalen the think we can do is to take files from cm10 and with logcat to see if its working or i can take ivans 4.2 and try with this!

gkalen

Apr 5, 2011
Athens
Noone can work without thephone gkalen the think we can do is to take files from cm10 and with logcat to see if its working or i can take ivans 4.2 and try with this!

I admire your patience and whatever did for this phone until now Pika .
But we need a dev to work on kernel , this is the major problem and not only the libs ,bins etc....
I believe these kind of (DEV) threads is for other phones which having devs for working , for our phone is almost useless.
Thing about if any user open threads like this ....
I love you ... :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Cyan-10.1.jpg
    Hi U8800+ users! I want to introduce you to the first Alpha version of the CyanogenMod 10.1 firmware.
    This ROM is the Deadly Smiley_^`s ROM based on Flinny`s ROM from HTC Desire S. It is very unstable (there are reboots every 40-60 seconds) and don`t use it for everyday. Only for developing.

What Should Work
    Nothink maybe
    What Wont Work
    Camera
    GPS
    Bluetooth
    Wi-Fi
    and more...

Installation
    You have to be on ANY CM10 ROM for this to "work".
    Download files.
    Make a backup.
    Make all wipes.
    Mounts/Storage Format system.
    Install ROM.
    Reboot.
    If something went wrong restore.

Download link
    Pre-alpha-1
    Alpha-1

Changelog:
    Alpha-1 - fix reboots

Special thank to Deadly Smiley_^ for work.​
    @SvTeam

DUDE you are posting useless broken roms that you haven't even tested by yourself (even thought you have a U8800+)
    Are you serious??

You just leave them here (knowing that nobody knows how to fix them) and the only reason for this is to get ''thanks'' .
    I don't know why mods don't ban you,this is not facebook to get likes so that you can boost your confidence.

So take a ''thanks'' from me for your contribution in FILLING THE FORUM PAGES.
    Thanks are free,aren't they?
    Dont flame the forum

Please dont argue here its obvious tha SVteam is Staca he joined the day staca left.He is saying that there are 4 in his team although nobody has a phone to test the roms.Also a team?for not a popular phone?in thessaloniki?(used to live there).For f*** sake if you install a rom from Staca aka Svteam you are an idiot.Common sense people
    sorry, you must only wait until it's uploaded (february 2023) :laugh:

Have you see me delaying uploading roms??i dont think so....and so the story goes...after broxnitas and mauro here you are another troll that have done nothing for the community judging others!!!
    Is this for trolling purposes?

YES! :D I am trolling here since Wednesday. :D :D

Merry Christmas to you all!