I posted my experience
here on the 19th of Nov, not seeing this thread until just now (since mine is a US version).
Just prior to the Jelly Bean OTA:
1. All the sensors stopped working - gyro, proximity, etc. They all stopped working. They wouldn't come back on a restart either. I was getting ready to try a factory reset when the Jelly Bean OTA came.
After updating to Jelly Bean:
2. Updated to Jelly Bean, sensors started working again, but the phone would randomly restart, in my pocket, just sitting there on the table...
3. On Saturday I used the phone a little, just like normal. About 45 minutes after making a call and not using the phone again, I noticed that the phone was dead. I plugged it in thinking something had drained the battery.
4. When trying to power it up, it would vibrate once, sometimes twice but the screen stayed black.
5. I tried taking the battery out for a while, replaced it and turned it on - it started booting up, but before fully initializing, rebooted again and then went black.
6. Once i got a charging screen when i plugged it in, but could never replicate.
7. Became totally hardbricked. Can't get into download mode, can't factory reset, nothing at all. No vibrate, nothing. I fully charged the battery to make sure, and nothing. It's totally dead and unresponsive.
8. On receiving the warranty replacement SG3, I tried turning on the original once more, as a test. To my surprise, after several days of being powered off, it came back up and seemed to be working fine. It ran normally for a day and a half, at which point it then began to reboot, after turning on the GPS for the first time (whether that's actually related or not is unknown, just a note). It would either reboot immediately on the first screen unlock, or it would reboot while booting up.
9. Fortunately, this did give me an opportunity to factory reset. For anyone suspecting it had something to do with a rogue app, the phone would reboot on the very first initialization screen, where you enter your gmail account info.
10. Returned original unit.
Stock USA T-Mobile Jelly Bean
Purchased on July 6, died on Nov 16, so about 130 days time.