Search This thread

drkfngthdragnlrd

Retired Recognized Developer
Mar 27, 2008
Palmdale, CA
www.facebook.com
hey thanks a lot i downloaded it :D

No problem, glad it worked.

Now I know I can host files from my networked harddrive lol.

So glad I bought that thing. Unexpected feature I ran across by accident last night. I just bought it to store music and movies on as my pc hard drive was getting full lol.

EDIT: Hum, I'll reset my router. Try again in a few minutes. It's coming from my network, not a server or anything lol.

Last edited:

bushu16

Mar 20, 2008
Bombay
No problem, glad it worked.

Now I know I can host files from my networked harddrive lol.

So glad I bought that thing. Unexpected feature I ran across by accident last night. I just bought it to store music and movies on as my pc hard drive was getting full lol.

EDIT: Hum, I'll reset my router. Try again in a few minutes. It's coming from my network, not a server or anything lol.

lol hahaha cool... even i got to learn this. this means u can actually make ur HDD as storage server and use it remotely from any location. (obviously u need to keep logged in on ur system ;))

nhatt

Aug 5, 2008

Attachments

• screen042.png
    screen042.png
    13.9 KB · Views: 387
  • screen011.jpg
    screen011.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 383

drkfngthdragnlrd

Mar 27, 2008
Palmdale, CA
www.facebook.com
lol hahaha cool... even i got to learn this. this means u can actually make ur HDD as storage server and use it remotely from any location. (obviously u need to keep logged in on ur system ;))

Oh no, I don't, the hard drive is a server basicly. It connects directly to my router and has it's own OS. I just need to leave it turned on which I always do.

LaCie Ethernet Disk mini - Home Edition (500GB) HipServ

I found out yesterdy by accident it does this. I was trying to use a ftp server program from my pc, which didn't work behind my router. In the process of trying to get it to work, I entered my internet IP and Bam, that HomeLacie Page loaded. I ran the setup and it configured my router itself. Then I just added a new user account that way I can post that accont and they will only have access to that account's files lol.

Last edited:

bushu16

Mar 20, 2008
Bombay
Oh no, I don't, the hard drive is a server basicly. It connects directly to my router and has it's own OS. I just need to leave it turned on which I always do.

LaCie Ethernet Disk mini - Home Edition (500GB) HipServ

I found out yesterdy by accident it does this. I was trying to use a ftp server program from my pc, which didn't work behind my router. In the process of trying to get it to work, I entered my internet IP and Bam, that HomeLacie Page loaded. I ran the setup and it configured my router itself. Then I just added a new user account that way I can post that accont and they will only have access to that account's files lol.

wow... interesting man. Necessity is mother of invention ;)

@ drkfngthdragnlrd, So i've noticed that you really hate the color purple. What do you have against purple? I see it nowhere in your themes. :D (just messing with you, i'm not a fan of purple but you do a great job)

And
@ Anryl, testing this new version now, the sales reps at the local AT&T store here are all amazed at the fact that 6.5 runs soo well on the tilt thanks to you. :D

drkfngthdragnlrd

Mar 27, 2008
Palmdale, CA
www.facebook.com
@ drkfngthdragnlrd, So i've noticed that you really hate the color purple. What do you have against purple? I see it nowhere in your themes. :D (just messing with you, i'm not a fan of purple but you do a great job)

LMFAO, well the goos thing is. If you wanted, you can take my theme and simply import the images into Photoshop and do a Image\Adjustments\Hue & Saturation. Then, you click of colorize and adjust the 3 sliders to your liking. This will work with most of my images. They are mostly monochromatic, which is what makes it easy.

Example of the dragon in Blue attached lol...

Attachments

• stwater_240x320.jpg
    stwater_240x320.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 20
  • stwater_320x240.jpg
    stwater_320x240.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 18

Link278

Jan 9, 2009
LMFAO, well the goos thing is. If you wanted, you can take my theme and simply import the images into Photoshop and do a Image\Adjustments\Hue & Saturation. Then, you click of colorize and adjust the 3 sliders to your liking. This will work with most of my images. They are mostly monochromatic, which is what makes it easy.

Example of the dragon in Blue attached lol...

wow thats cool you could have mod the dragon to whatever color you like, I might want to try that out

k0l0r3k

Jul 8, 2008
Wieliczka
flashed 21500
Anryl excellent job, great speed :)

There is no advanced config ? and no automatic network configuration ?
so need to find cab and install...
When i click in add-ons on cab_Opera i get installation unsuccessful

now synchronizing to Exchange 2003 by wifi and then testing everything

Last edited:

nmouse

Dec 6, 2004
Ringsted
www.avirus.dk
Quick call to persons, Quick access to appl - but where ?

TY
"THERE WAS" "HERE'S NOT" - meaning u have to go to PHOENIX to get it

Hi...
Its wired, its more difficult to use the phone... (my opinion)
What about the empty space in the main screen, up above the clock, there is a big place, and there is nothing...
Whats this space for... ??
Any idea...

Regards Nmouse

anryl

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 27, 2007
prague
POCO M3
Redmi Note 10 Pro
flashed 21500
Anryl excellent job, great speed :)

There is no advanced config ? and no automatic network configuration ?
so need to find cab and install...
When i click in add-ons on cab_Opera i get installation unsuccessful

now synchronizing to Exchange 2003 by wifi and then testing everything

u have to have the opera cab on SD card as WM6_PPC_HTC_Opera9_WWE.CAB

anyway check rev5 :D

SkywalkerPD

Sep 2, 2008
Hoogezand

Pisca

Feb 23, 2008
Downlloading Rev 5 (I'll make a mirror right after)

In Rev4, when I try to use TaskManager on today, to configure de X option, doesn't open

Also unable to install WMLive Messenger Cab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts