Remember sleepyti.me? That nifty website to help you get a good night's sleep? I was disappointed that there was no good app version of it for Android, so I made my own.
"Why a sleep calculator?", you might say, "I am a fully grown adult, I don't need someone to tell me when to sleep!"
The truth is, if you wake up during one of your sleep cycles, you will start the day feeling groggy and tired, that is why you want to wake up in-between sleep cycles, and you will feel energized and refreshed, what a way to kick off your day!
What this app does
What this app does not
- Calculates when to wake up and when to sleep to feel great
- Calculate when to wake up if you sleep now
- Get a list of possible times
- Add an alarm by clicking on a time
- Option to take into account the time it takes for you to fall asleep
- It's not an alarm app by itself, it only adds it to your android alarm app
- Cook for you
- Do your homework
This app works just like sleepyti.me, but with a few additions here and there to make it easier to use, such as the ability to create an alarm from within the app!
The app tries to have a Holo feel, which makes it fit right with the rest of Android. It also works from Gingerbread and up, I wanted it to look great and ran into a few API restrictions unfortunately.
[Google Play link]
If you guys want the .apk, reply and I'll post it as well.
[link to apk]
The Plus version includes a lockscreen/homescreen widget plus ad removal. More info here:
Allows you to quickly set alarms based on when you want to wake up.
AdMob Ads and statistics.