dirtyhamster73

Sep 26, 2010
Wakefield, MA
Damn, another n00b here.... *glances at Hamster*

:p

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Suck it, stinky. :p

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

Dirty, maybe you didn't see my post above. After you get that blank page, look up at the link in the address field of your browser. Paste your IMEI after ESN= at the end of that link.

I didn't see it, thank you! Will try now.

sga999

Mar 13, 2012
Dirty, I don't think you're a n00b at all! I just wanted to let you know that I had posted what to do. And I said it wrong...it says esn=, not ESN=, but you probably already figured that out!

Reactions: dirtyhamster73

dirtyhamster73

Sep 26, 2010
Wakefield, MA
Dirty, I don't think you're a n00b at all! I just wanted to let you know that I had posted what to do. And I said it wrong...it says esn=, not ESN=, but you probably already figured that out!

I know you don't! And I know undercover doesn't think so either :D
He's just being a boobie head. :p
Thanks! Trying on my laptop, have to unroot my original anyway to send back anyway.

Sent from my Paranoid Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

undercover

Oct 10, 2010
London, UK
I know you don't! And I know undercover doesn't think so either :D
He's just being a boobie head. :p
Thanks! Trying on my laptop, have to unroot my original anyway to send back anyway.

Yup. I always carry that long stick with me to stir it a bit now and again :D

dirtyhamster73

Sep 26, 2010
Wakefield, MA

So 12/10/2012?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357501520530.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357501520530.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 28

dirtyhamster73

Sep 26, 2010
Wakefield, MA
She's a noob :rolleyes:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Noobie boobie loobie moobie poopieeeeeee

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

I'm unrooting this little ho, sticking that usb right up the pooper, and be done with her! Hasta la vista, ho!

sga999

Mar 13, 2012
So 12/10/2012?

Yes, it looks like yours was built on 12/10/12 and number 221,032. It's strange because my replacement says 12/11/12 and about 209,000. So it was built after yours but has a lower number? Anyway, there's not too much to be learned here...except like the article said, there are probably almost 400,000 of them out there!

dirtyhamster73

Sep 26, 2010
Wakefield, MA
That's YOU'RE.
Feel ashamed, a person whos first language is Russian is teaching you grammar. :p

That is incorrect, stinky. You would use "you're" if I was calling you "kind", but I meant "your kind", meaning "type of person", "mischievous". So that calls for a "suck it, stinky". :p

sga999

Mar 13, 2012
That's YOU'RE.
Feel ashamed, a person whos first language is Russian is teaching you grammar. :p

Since we're correcting each other....it's "whose" not "whos"!

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

Wow, DowntownJeffBrown, that's even older than Dirty's first one! 11/05/12 and only number 63,364!

undercover

Oct 10, 2010
London, UK
That is incorrect, stinky. You would use "you're" if I was calling you "kind", but I meant "your kind", meaning "type of person", "mischievous". So that calls for a "suck it, stinky". :p

*hides in a corner ashamed of himself *

Well, it was worth the try :D
I did misread it due to smiley which made me think for some reason that it's being used instead of punctuation. :)

dirtyhamster73

Sep 26, 2010
Wakefield, MA

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

Wow, DowntownJeffBrown, that's even older than Dirty's first one! 11/05/12 and only number 63,364!

Dang!!! I totally missed that! Haaaahaaaa! * points at stinky and laughs*.

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

Yes, it looks like yours was built on 12/10/12 and number 221,032. It's strange because my replacement says 12/11/12 and about 209,000. So it was built after yours but has a lower number? Anyway, there's not too much to be learned here...except like the article said, there are probably almost 400,000 of them out there!

Well it's good to know when ours were made. So Google wasn't lying when they were teaming me for three weeks that they had no rma's in stock....LG was physically building mine as I called Google every other day and was going bat $hit crazy on them. Huh. Crazy. Thanks so much Sga! At least now we know when to have birthday parties for our nexi's :D

Reactions: DowntownJeffBrown
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Re: [Official] Off-topic hangout thread

+1 for KILLRom. Also, Black Bean 7 is great.

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

Undercover, some of the people in your thread just don't get it.

I know. Just take it easy, don't be too hostile. I'm all noob friendly you know. All about educating them. Thanks a lot for your help, you've been invaluable and every one of you guys that did the testing will be in the credits in op. So far it's Jeff, jayrod, Hamster, esta, ct.. Who did I miss?

here's a thread where NEXUS owners on XDA can gather to hang out and chat about anything (up to the mod's discretion, of course)
    talk about what you did with your device, new and upcoming gadgets, technology rumours, random dev/theme/mod stuff, your day at work, your new car, or even that barbershop you just got a haircut from.
    want to ask a question or share a thought but don't think it needs its own thread? post it in here :cowboy:

so sit back, grab a coffee (or beer:D), and post your random thoughts:cool:

google_nexus_10_wallpaper_by_jester2508-d5kz4a2_zps5ef6ad79.jpg

[one rule: respect each other. discussions, debates, even trolling can be fun but sometimes things get taken too far (especially politics and religion). know your limit or we'll lose the only remaining hangout thread!]
    Oh man u have to get a PIC of that

Sent Using Tapatalk 2
    GlMCf.jpg

they see me roooollin'... they hatin'
    Good morning ppl :D

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

Wazup

Ruh Roh
    uploadfromtaptalk1357737345975.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
    This is what I got so far as my home screen. I love love love the size of this 7 inch tablet

View attachment 1620771

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

What about this kitty wallpaper?