Dec 4, 2012
microdroid.wordpress.com
Ivendor

Sent from my GT-I9001 using xda app-developers app

truestory.jpg

MicroDroidXDA

Dec 4, 2012
microdroid.wordpress.com
well, he actually deserved it...he ported cm10 almost bugless and is doing a great job with 3.0.x kernel. if he keeps going this way is going to win also the next edition of avedoy awards

hm xistance just released cm10.1. if he can get data and camera working, he's got at least my vote for next year. but you're right, this year, ivendor totally deserved it.

michaelsplus

Nov 18, 2012
hm xistance just released cm10.1. if he can get data and camera working, he's got at least my vote for next year. but you're right, this year, ivendor totally deserved it.

It's hard to decide, because arco68 really deserves it too. He got the ball rolling by being the first one to port ics and making it bugfree too (together with ivendor). Broodplank1337 has done some awesome stuff too, as well as castagnaIT, Xistance and so, so many others. This last year has brought our device so many awesome developers. The sgs+ is an awesome phone thanks to them.

Edit: how could I forget to mention camcory and doomsday94 :eek: but then again thera are too many to mention. Thank you all great devs!

Last edited:
Reactions: pinkfloyd3

Brahmnoor

Nov 12, 2012
New Delhi
technopedia.hostizzo.com
It's hard to decide, because arco68 really deserves it too. He got the ball rolling by being the first one to port ics and making it bugfree too (together with ivendor). Broodplank1337 has done some awesome stuff too, as well as castagnaIT, Xistance and so, so many others. This last year has brought our device so many awesome developers. The sgs+ is an awesome phone thanks to them.

Edit: how could I forget to mention camcory and doomsday94 :eek: but then again thera are too many to mention. Thank you all great devs!
And how could u forget me :( !! Just joking buddy...but now today is the last day of the poll...

Reactions: michaelsplus

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    And the AVEDOYs go to...

The voting is over and the results are there. Some categories were distinct from the beginning, some others were exciting till the end. And the participation was a whole lot higher than I thought. So there you go:

The AVEDOY Award for the MOST HELPFUL DEVELOPER of the year 2012 goes to:
    IVENDOR

The AVEDOY Award for the BEST THEMER of the year 2012 goes to:
    ALESSANDROXCV

The AVEDOY Award for the BEST CONTRIBUTOR of the year 2012 goes to:
    BROODPLANK1337

The AVEDOY Award for the BEST NEWCOMER of the year 2012 goes to:
    DIABLOB555

Now we're getting to the three main categories: Developer, ROM and Kernel of the year. I think the Kernel voting was the closest one: Only 3 percentage points seperated number 1 and 2.

And the AVEDOY Award for the BEST KERNEL of the year 2012 goes to:
    DIABLOB555 for his DIABLO KERNEL!!! Congratulations, it's nice to see a newcomer win one of the most important categories :)

The voting for the best Custom ROM was just as close as the Kernel voting in the beginning, but later on, one ROM outdistanced all the others.

The AVEDOY Award for the BEST CUSTOM ROM of the year 2012 goes to:
    IVENDOR for his version of CYANOGENMOD 10!!! Thanks a lot ivendor!

And finally we're getting to the most important category - and also the most distinct voting. It was not a surprise actually, but he was not the only one who deserved it. Actually, every single developer deserved it. But only one of them was good enough to win this award.

The AVEDOY Award for the BEST DEVELOPER of the year 2012 goes to:
    IVENDOR!!! Congratulations man, you really rocked these awards :D But you truely deserved it: Together with arco68 (who didn't win any category, which is a bummer), you brought CM9 to us. And as arco didn't build CM10 for our device, you did it. And most of the awesome Jelly Bean ROMs we have are based on your CM10.

So that was it. The first edition of the AVEDOY Awards is over. And the next one is going to be very interesting, because I think it's gonna get more and more difficult to port the latest Android versions to our device. At that point, great thanks to Xistance who gave us CM10.1. I'm really looking forward to the first JB 4.2 build with working camera, data and wi-fi... but of course, that's gonna take a while :) Anyway, great thanks to every single dev who keeps the i9001-Android-Development alive :) See you next year guys :D
    AVEDOY Awards 2012

LOOK AT POST 3 FOR THE RESULTS!

avedoy-x420.png

First of all, great thanks to Brahmnoor who helped me a lot with this...

Hey guys,

I would like to know who people think the best developer for our device is. So I had an idea: I invented the AVEDOY Awards. AVEDOY is short for: AriesVE Dev Of the Year. The categories are:

Developer of the year

Custom ROM of the year

Custom Kernel of the year

Newcomer of the year

Contributor of the year

Themer of the year

Most helpful Dev of the year

Now I would like to know your opinion. Which SGS+ ROM did you like best in 2012? Which kernel was your favorite? And who was the best developer last year?
    Your vote counts ;)
    The survey is a bit senseless until there are no final restrictions/categories.
    So first everything should be collected and then the survey can start. at the moment this is only a big mess.
    Doomsday94 Ivendor arco68 Crybert Broodpank1337 Diablo555 Jaggyjags Brahmnoor Xistance AlessandroXCV....maybe add later someone i forgot

Live Android and Prosper...

Not sure if I should count as I didn't release anything for you guys. Going to release 4.2.1 in a few days though :p.
    Rom_Tester

Those are the guys i've found on the first 10 dev forum pages, i don't think i'm gonna find many more...

Please remove Rom_Tester he is not a DEV...