As I wrote earlier Total Commander can do it, and I posted a link for you!
I keep the clock.exe attached here, but on my HD the clock.exe after during testing just renaming it and naming it back to its original name somehow became "detached" from WinMobile. This problem might not occur when you move a backup copy of clock.exe out of the way in the first place, and fool around with the backup copy :). I unfortunately played with the original.
There was an error message when I tried to open alarms. So my resort was to implement the alarm program change with VJBrisk, making GAlarm my default alarm program - as detailed in the first post. I think it is just critical to do it all with Total Commander, incl. generating the link to GAlarm, and after it all setting GAlarm to "advertise" its alarms in all other programs that rely on alarm settings (also explained in the first post).
Last edited by Lucas0511; 25th April 2009 at 12:39 PM.