[ROM][4.2.2][OFFICIAL] LiquidSmooth v2.5 - d2att - 5|27|13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

MrMarkEdward

Jun 22, 2012
New Llano, Louisiana
NOTE* I do this for all and any rom I use

Also I suggest if experiencing any bugs pull a logcat so the developer and his/her team can see what is going on so they can determine if the issue is rom based or hardware based. And usually most of your problems can be fixed by doing a clean install.

The procedure i go thru for each and every install is
Make a backup first and foremost
Wipe cache
wipe dalvik
Perorm factory reset *yes i even do this
wipe system
format data
wipe internal
*note format data and wiping internal will erase everything on internal sd including all backups I have my backups stored to my external sd card

itsmikeramsay

Mar 25, 2009
Atlanta
Mike, I saw the LED settings in ROM Control, but I never figured out how to set more than one color and one app. Illusion is a great piece of work. Thanks.

Tap the LED blinker itself and change the color. See selected app which default would be selected, and do +App and add a specific app to the list and configure it there after....

See our Q&A section by mt3g if anything if you run into issues...

Reactions: pj1000

pj1000

Mar 10, 2007
Phoenix
Mike,
I was referring to the previous release. could you post a link to it so I can download it and put it back in. I have done everything I can with the latest release and im still having issues with the data. its acting like the very first release.

Thanks
I had that problem when I first loaded this rom. Then I remembered I was using Ktoonsez's kernel on my last version. I reinstalled the rom, gapps, and the 4.2.1 kernel from KT and data was back. At least this was my experience.

eatjello

Apr 20, 2010
Anyone else having issues with their pictures not saving? When I take a picture with the camera, it doesn't show up in the gallery. It just disappears

pixbuf

Oct 29, 2010
Saitama
I like this ROM a lot. Just flashed 1.1.18 (over 1.1.11; wiped cache, Dalvik cache and system) and noticed a couple of minor issues:
  • Apps are all in the same places as before but all the icons are little green androids with cubes in their bellies. Any way to fix this?
  • There used to be an option to quick enter your PIN in the lock screen. That is, after you tapped in your PIN you didn't have to push enter to unlock. Is that a CM thing that is not in AOKP?
  • I lost all network connectivity (phone and mobile data) after the first reboot. Another reboot fixed it. Will this stay fixed or do I have to do something again after I reboot?
Thanks.

itsmikeramsay

Mar 25, 2009
Atlanta
Camera storage settings is a go!! Gonna be working on long-press hardware buttons this week, may or may not make it to 1/25 build...

attachment.php

ejatds

Sep 24, 2011
I like this ROM a lot. Just flashed 1.1.18 (over 1.1.11; wiped cache, Dalvik cache and system) and noticed a couple of minor issues:
  • Apps are all in the same places as before but all the icons are little green androids with cubes in their bellies. Any way to fix this?
  • There used to be an option to quick enter your PIN in the lock screen. That is, after you tapped in your PIN you didn't have to push enter to unlock. Is that a CM thing that is not in AOKP?
  • I lost all network connectivity (phone and mobile data) after the first reboot. Another reboot fixed it. Will this stay fixed or do I have to do something again after I reboot?
Thanks.

did you factory reset when flashing 1.1.18? and the green androids mean the app isn't installed on your phone :)

t3chn0s1s

Re: [ROM][4.2.1] Illusion v1.1.18 - (d2att, d2tmo & d2vzw) - 1|18|13

Thanks.

You need to fully wipe your phone and flash again before reporting phenomena like this. 1/11 is CM based and 1/18 is AOKP. You can't dirty flash AOKP over CM and not expect issues.

Edit: follow the instructions in the OP

Sent from my Galaxy S III

Last edited:

1weener

Apr 18, 2012
Thanks.

Why would you dirty flash this when it says clearly not too? And posting issues after not following directions is not cool... just a mistake I hope.

pixbuf

Oct 29, 2010
Saitama
Re: [ROM][4.2.1] Illusion v1.1.18 - (d2att, d2tmo & d2vzw) - 1|18|13

Well, I thought I probably should do a factory reset but I just thought I'd try it the easy way first. Actually the only problem I had was the icons, and I figured out how to fix that: long press on the icon, select edit, tap the icon, tap Default, tap OK. Have to do it for each icon but it's easier than removing each one and then dragging it again from the app drawer.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

WE TAKE NO CREDIT FOR ANY WORK THAT COMES ASSOCIATED WITH THESE BUILDS UNLESS SPECIFIED OTHERWISE. ALL CREDIT GOES TO CYANOGENMOD, AOKP, SlimROMs & THOSE WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED! THANKS FOR KEEPING THINGS OPEN SOURCE!
    OFFICIAL DISCLAIMER

PHP:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

screenshot2013030213202.png
    screenshot2013030213212.png
    screenshot2013030213304.png

screenshot2013030213261.png
    screenshot2013030213214.png
    screenshot2013030213234.png

screenshot2013030213242.png
    screenshot2013030213250.png
    screenshot2013030218241.png

screenshot2013030218242.png
    screenshot2013030218263.png

About Us

LiquidSmooth is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project.

We are dedicated to providing Android users with smooth, stable and fast Roms. We start with a fast, and lightweight modified AOSP base, and then add the features you crave!

While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device, family, pets, or perception of reality. We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash!

The-Team

Liquid0624

Liquidzgrl

Deadman96385

Jarrid42

Jdeloach

Rohan32

Itsmikeramsay

Dagr8

Jdkorecclipse

Amplified

Hiemanshu

ChevyCam94

Dhacker

Features:

Code:
        Google GCC 4.7 Toolchain
        O3
        Strict-Aliasing (Linaro)
        C++11 Mode
        Optimized String Handling Routines (Linaro/Sony)
        Misc other Linaro and Code Aurora Optimaztions
        Customizable lockscreen buttons and sliders
        Chronus clock widget
        Customizable hardware and software keys
        Transparent navbar and status bar
        Customizable navbar ring
        Navigation bar widgets
        Customizable power menu
        Notification power widget
        Customizable quicksettings panel
        Statusbar mods
        Theme engine
        Quiet hours
        Volume rocker music controls
        Full Rotation
        Customizable battery and notification light

Changelog:

Code:
    [SIZE=5]Rom Changes[/SIZE]
    LiquidSmooth 2.1 STABLE

Lockscreen Pattern Toggle Visibility (Danesh)

Settings Extended QS Styles (SlimRoms)

Add Power and Camera To Lockscreen Longpress (SlimRoms)

Add LTE Tile (SlimRoms)

Percentage Text when charging color (SlimRoms)

Fixed headset controls for d2-devices (mt3g)

Missed Call Breathing Effect (Bajee11)

MMS Breathing Effect (Bajee11)

Long-Press Quicksetting Icon Toggle Power Widgets (Corcoran)

Auto Keyboard Rotation (Corcoran)

More PIE changes (drcdma)

Fix message seen when bluetooth turns off while tethering (haveagr8day)

Notification statusbar icon capacity (C3C0)

Camera: Separate settings for color and jpeg quality (jt1134)

Updated DashClock

Updated Superuser

LiquidPapers (itsmikeramsay, annex1, wallwoody, $droyd$)

Improved download and upload animation (kroz)

Fix QuickSettings USB Tether Tile (burnsra)

Smooth background gradient (winner00)

Important Links

LiquidSmooth Download: Goo.IM D2ATT

Google Apps Package 3/01/13 for 4.2.2

Donations:
    Show The Team Some Love!!

Aight peeps d2 devices are good and ready, just hasn't been made public yet. We're making sure all other devices are good to go so others aren't sitting down wondering when their device is going to be updated :). Once all devices are primed and ready, we'll push... But rest assured d2 devices are uploaded and ready for release... relax peeps, it's coming...
    We'll be compiling a release for either tonight or the morning. I'm waiting on something to merge.... lock screen shortcuts, ex: long press home for flashlight. Once that merges we'll compile for d2tmo and d2att...

Just wanted to update you guys. Thanks for being super cool and patient. We'll keep them coming!

On a side note, having issues with AOKP compiling.... it compiled for a LONG time but is having framework issues in regards to tagging during compilation... will continue to work at it. Either that or just start doing our own builds and cherry picking.... haven't decided yet. Things are going to get a little more busy soon, but we'll keep at least daily builds from CM10.1 coming til nightlies hit...
    I can see why task asked you not to post in his thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

One huge turn off for me is when you do something out of kindness and all people do is ask for more. I'm not gonna be an ass about that guys comment, but I also want him to know that if he's not happy with the level of functionality this "unofficial" ROM has, he can piss off. That's why its just that. If he doesn't find all he needs in this ROM, there's plenty others. The name he's making for himself isn't one I'd wanna be associated with...

If he or anyone else isn't happy with what's here...simply try something else. Go build it yourself and see if you can get everything working without support from Samsung.

One thing I learned about hosting anything in threads is that you can't please everyone. Its impossible. That being said guys... Besides the obvious issues, thanks for remaining patient as we continue to deliver the latest of what CyanogenMod has to offer. :)

#endrant :D

Sent from my SGS3...
    So the nightlies have finally gotten under way!!! What this means now you ask? Well my kind peeps the best part about AOSP... It's time to add a few cherry-picks. We're shooting for that sweet spot between CM10.1 and AOKP. We don't want to go all out with too many features that can grow to be overwhelming, we're going for a sleek, smooth, and useful build. We'll be updating, but not as often as nightlies.... We'll be trying to maintain AT LEAST one build a week.... We also want to keep you guys up-to-date with the latest that CM has to offer.... Stick around peeps, we're really just getting started...