Or Continue to Thread: [ROM] Stock *Official* LGOG Je…
Find Your Device:
23rd January 2013, 06:07 PM   |  #32  
Thanks Meter: 7

68 posts
Re: [ROM] Stock *Official* Korean F180 K L S Jelly Bean 4.1.2 Release [KDZ format]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kc_exactly

I would get the nexus or wait for the next Samsung. The phone is great. The problem that causes the most frustration is LG 's slow updates and slow open source release.

Plus, the phone honestly isn't that popular. HTC and Samsung more so really have the popularity that brings the most support. Also, LG until this point didn't have a flagship phone. I am still wondering if they will. The business model like Samsung has really helps. But, I can still hope.

Nothing changes for me though. I love this phone. But, in a few months something bigger will show up with a better processor and I will probably get it. I am good for about three new phones each year.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using xda premium

To be honest I think this phones biggest advantage is that it is essentially a better nexus 4. I feel for the devs who had to do all the leg work so far from scratch to start developing for this phone but now that they have the phone 99% cracked it will hopefully be all downhill from here.

This is a great phone with great specs. Will it be that way for ever, no. But if someone is looking to get the best phone today I'd say it's the optimus g for now.

Sent from my Optimus G using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vertsub For This Useful Post: [ View ]