[ROM][ICS][SOLA] MIUI 2.10.26[V2] [All Bootloader][06JAN][OTA] {Updated}

Search This thread

ppr01

Jan 26, 2012
hitted thanks ill be using this as my daily rom, its fast and less bugs except the cm9. will be waiting for your updates..

suraj93

Aug 18, 2012
Chennai
Brilliant Rom ! Lockscreen is slightly laggy ( normal ? ), and takes a few seconds to load, but besides this it's brilliant ! Keep up the great work :D

Also what was updated in 2.1 ? That's not on the Changelog.

EDIT :
Found it. Sorry. :p

My ext_card is not being detected by my PC when I connect it. Only the Internal Storage shows up. All applications detect it though ( as reported earlier ). Any chance of a fix on the horizon ?

Last edited:

imanesaurus

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 26, 2012
Makassar, Indonesia
Brilliant Rom ! Lockscreen is slightly laggy ( normal ? ), and takes a few seconds to load, but besides this it's brilliant ! Keep up the great work :D

My ext_card is not being detected by my PC when I connect it. Only the Internal Storage shows up. All applications detect it though ( as reported earlier ). Any chance of a fix on the horizon ?

yeah thanks
LS still su*ks, just changed the LS theme.

im not familiar with ext_sd when connected to PC (i've XU) :D
but can you tell me firedroid for sola not detected ext_SD to when connected to PC?
if firedroid can't detect, we must wait after atis next released, and see how it works.
but if firedroid can detect ext_sd, i will working to fix that.

cheers :D

sijav

Sep 3, 2012
Tehran
same here ext_card not detected when hooked up to pc..
+1
And can anyone be kind enough and tell me HOW TO CHANGE THE THEME? :D
I'm eagerly waiting for this
One last thing Xiaomi account can't be added and when i put XiaomiServiceFramework.apk and Backup.apk from othe miui's i can add Xiaomi account but then in settings accounts get FC!!!!!
Please somebody tell me what should i do :(
EDIT: never mind, the more the object closer to you the more time you need to find it :( It's been 2 days I'm looking for it and can't find it in FIRST PAGE :'(
reboot to recovery still doesn't work

Last edited:

Anthrax

Oct 22, 2012
Mumbai
Thanks can this be on FXP based not firedroid (for us who have unlocked bootloaders)? and what about Xiaomi account fc?! :( and this is the greatest MIUI port for sola ever
thanks
i m also on unlocked bootloader........ but not based on FXP i guess.........
and dont know anything about Xiaomi account FC......... and the greatest ROM thing is very much true..... it was my daily ROM until i switched to LiGux which I ported for SOLA.........

ppr01

Jan 26, 2012
the deep sleep app works great with this rom at first i didnt install the app and tried it for a day.. battery drain during my sleep for 8 hours was at least 25% now after wiped battery stats and installed deep sleep app the drain was like 2% per hour.. thanks to this will wait for the updates. this will be my daily rom now

sijav

Sep 3, 2012
Tehran
Found a bug ( really annoying :( )
Last night i activated an alarm today i saw not only my alarm didn't worked but also it has been stuck on some bootloop, (although i had some work to do and couldn't get the logcat, if it is necessary, tomorrow I will test this and give you a logcat :(
Plz fix this :(
and thnx

Dekxster

Feb 2, 2011
@sijav: This is a bug of Firedroid 1.3, I think. I was using FD and this happens every day.
Strange thing is, it doesn't happen with MIUI for me.

Reactions: sijav

Dekxster

Feb 2, 2011
That´s right, I just love this rom :)

The only thing that doesn´t work for me is led control. Firedroid has led control in settings, but this option is not in MIUI so I tried Light flow, but it doesn´t work for me.

imanesaurus

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 26, 2012
Makassar, Indonesia
That´s right, I just love this rom :)

The only thing that doesn´t work for me is led control. Firedroid has led control in settings, but this option is not in MIUI so I tried Light flow, but it doesn´t work for me.

Next released it would be included.
LED in settings
and MI button (If camera non active you can changed camera button to another function. for ex. Enable/Disable Packet data, WiFi, or to launch an app)
and all MIUI Vseven features from Xperia U

Waiting for atis112 magic for our devices :)

Last edited:
Reactions: cnkhanh and sijav

Anthrax

Oct 22, 2012
Mumbai
Next released it would be included.
LED in settings
and MI button (If camera non active you can changed camera button to another function. for ex. Enable/Disable Packet data, WiFi, or to launch an app)
and all MIUI Vseven features from Xperia U

Waiting for atis112 magic for our devices :)
Thanks for the change log...... :cheers:

anyways just wanted you to know something......

as i have stated earlier that this ROM works with FXP kernel.........(when we had v1 only)

yesterday when i was trying to install it again (v2) over FXP 203 it didn't boot and was stuck at boot animation for more than half an hour........
then tried installing v1 over same FXP 203 and it booted as before.....(thank god i had v1 version with me :p)
then I had to install v1 then v2 and then the update......
and again back to the smoothest ROM for me........ :D

Anthrax

Oct 22, 2012
Mumbai
I am seeing something written in chinese I guess.... see the attachment.... can I change it to english or can you provide a fix for it???? :thumbup:

Sent from my Xperia Sola using xda app-developers app

sijav

Sep 3, 2012
Tehran
Another bug with browser: when trying to enter username and password suddenly something shows up with three buttons showing: $year $month $day instead of yes, no, never for do you want to remember your password (or something like that) is there anyway to fix this?!
PS: I found this bug on every stock browser for MIUI!!! It is the miui bug :D

Anthrax

Oct 22, 2012
Mumbai
Another bug with browser: when trying to enter username and password suddenly something shows up with three buttons showing: $year $month $day instead of yes, no, never for do you want to remember your password (or something like that) is there anyway to fix this?!
PS: I found this bug on every stock browser for MIUI!!! It is the miui bug :D

same here...

Sent from my Xperia Sola using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    miuisign.png

MIUI V4 Xperia Sola
    (ALL BL)

Hi guys, it seems sola already have Unofficial MIUI rom (UnlockedBL), so i want to bring MIUI for Locked bootloader Sola devices. ported it from XU. Since i don't have this devices maybe it will be have problem in near future,so any helped and advice very welcomed here.
    and if you like my work or want to supporting me, just hit the thanks button below.

••ROM Details••
    Based On Firedroid 1.3 by atis112
    Pure MIUI 2.10.26
    Multilangue
    System Tweak (w/ build.prop and init.d tweaks)
    OTA support​

••Features••
    Working :
    Audio
    WiFi
    Bluetooth
    Camera
    USB Mass Storage
    WiFi Tethering
    Audio Recording
    Video Recording

What's not working :
    Same as Firedroid 1.1 bugs, which included :
    FM RADIO
    TTS?
    Lemme know!?

••Flash instructions••
    Requirements :

Locked Bootloader
    Stock ICS ROM
    Rooted Phone
    CWM recovery Here

Unlocked Bootloader
    CWM Recovery (should works with every kernel, but please report back if you have a prob)

Install :
    Make a backup for your current ROM
    Install The MIUI ROM from CWM
    Flash Gapps (Google play is included if don't need maps, gmail, adn etc skip this step)
    Wipe Data/Factory Reset
    Reboot & Enjoy

••Screenshots/FAQ/Issues(bug)••
    Check 2nd post

••Downloads••

MIUI V2 Pepper LB/(UB)

UPDATES
    (install this updates via CWM after instal MIUI V1 Pepper)

Multilanguage Pack
    with install this 'maybe' will reduce performance of V2. And have little bit lag issues when playing games/apps like in V1
    Updates 2.1.zip
    Fix LBE Forced close when asking root permissions

old

23-12-2012
    MIUI V1 Pepper

Update 1.0.1

Fix Email FC, Improve performance, Lock Launcher in Memory (reduce redraws), Add OTA support
    Update 1.0.2
    Fix Wrong languange appear in power menu and some strings, add 3-way reboot options

••Credits••,
    Without them this rom is not possible, many thanks to them :
    MIUI For Awesome Rom
    Atis112 For CM9 and CWM in Locked Bootloader devices Special thanks
    FXP For bring CM9 to our device Special thanks
    Paarthdesai For his MIUI base Special thanks
    KeiranFTW for Custom Kernel with recovery
    Lens_flare for Guide How to porting MIUI, and Help to fix UMS
    Utingbato for his suggestion about porting
    ••Known Issues••
    • Lockscreen bit of delay if you lock-unlock continuously
    • If you find a problem with any words on your LANGUANGE just back to english. that means your languange not fully supported. sorry :(
    • Reboot recovery is not work properly. Don't use that for a while till we fix it

••Add-ons/Extras/Hotfix/Patch••

Performance Tips

Controlpanelsuite MIUI Kumquat
    (Add costum carrier name/logo, centre clock) --> thanks to miuiaustralia.com i modified a bit to make it works on our phone
    screenshot2012122119225.png

MIUI keyboard
    Based On Xperia S Keyboard
    14520477q0k7i64a51vpvq.png.thumb_-169x300.png

Led Bar Off
    Turn Off the Xperia U Led Bar

Vold.fstab.zip
    Flash this to change External_SD as your internal storage

••Screenshot••
    thanks to pag96 & lol98lol98
    miuisola.jpg

••Changelog••

06/01/2013 | V2
    • Based on Firedroid 1.3
    • Anything related to video recording is fixed
    • Separate main rom and multilangpack
    • Reduce lags in main rom (but if you installed multilang pack, performance will be same as VFive
    • Still support OTA Updater for fixing minor bugs
    • Included updates 1.0.1 and 1.0.2

30/12/2012 | V1.0.2 minor updated(OTA)
    • Fix Wrong languange appear in power menu and some strings
    • add 3-way reboot options

27/12/2012 | V1.0.1 minor updated
    • Fix Email FC
    • Improve perfomance
    • Lock launcher in memory
    • Add Ota support

23/12/2012 | V1
    • Based On Firedroid 1.1 and merged with FXP 151*
    • Sound Recorder Fixed*
    • Call ringtone Fixed*
    • Youtube Fixed*
    • Based MIUI 2.10.26**
    • More Stable**
    • Theme Manager don't needed to online to apply a theme**
    • Supported All bootloader
    • Included Multilang Polish, Dutch, Italian, Korean, Spanish, Danish, Russian Arabic Ukrainian, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Slovak, Czech, Greek, Turkish, Vietnamese, but French, Indonesian, and others (not fully supported)
      langn.jpg
    • Red Frame Fixed by default ()
    • Removed Some MIUI apps (Market, MIUICompass, Network Assistant, Updater, Bugreport and few bloatware
    • Add tweaks init.d script tweak (Smoothness, minfree, kernel and etc)
    • Add build.prop tweak (internet/download tweak, performance tweak, better scrolling, and many more)
    • Improved Performance and touch responsive
    • Only Google Play is included (if you need maps/gmail/youtube/etc just flash gapps)
    • Add MIUI Control Panel As add-ons
    • Add Patch to disable LED Bar
    • Many More (Forgotten :p)

07/12/2012 | Beta Version
    Initial release

••FAQ••
    Q: My phone is stuck in bootanimation, plz help me????
    A: Please help me too, to Read instruction carrefully before flash it. Wipe data/factory reset or you can stuck in bootanimation FOREVER

Q: My wifi is not working?
    A: actually i never facing this problem. but try reflash the rom, full wipe, and reboot. if still not worked, maybe that's your router problem. :p

Q: Please fix root, i can't access superuser
    A: Open LBE Guard - Manage ROOT permission - Enabled Root Permission (Press the key above)

Q: LED bar is always on, how to fix that?
    A: read post here and here

Q: Help me, when someone calling, my phone not ringing (cause only vibration) on this rom ,somebody help me?
    A: Change phone ringtone in settings - sound, and your phone should be ringing

Q: How to bring more performance in MIUI?
    A:

hmm try this
    1. set background proccess limit to "at most 3 process" and turn on force gpu rendering in settings - developer option
    2. set Window animation and transition scale to .5x in settings - developer option
    3. turn off icon shadow and change transitional effect (to whatever you likes) in launcher settings
    4. turn off vibrate on touch in settings - sound
    5. go to security centre folder - app control - and unselect application that you wont make it boot in background process.

Q: Is any way to set external sd as internal storage in this rom/fire droid?
    A: Flash this and your External_sd is internal storage right now --> thx to Dekxter

Q: Menu key is not working, Where is the application menu?
    A: *died*
    Updates 1.0.1 just flash it on CWM. (wipe dalvik and cache)
    Fix Email FC, Improve Performance, Lock Launcher in Memory, add OTA support

For now I'll always updated this version (V1) via OTA.
    till i get better MIUI version than 2.10.26 for our devices.

so please report some bugs/error if you find it (ex. App FC/Translations Error) and hope i can fixed it ASAP.

thank you very much :)
    Updated Hotfix 2.1 Fix SD card not detected

Please report back if this hotfix works perfectly

thanks

Never say 'thanks', but HIT it! :)
    Update update please this is better rom than venky's MIUI..
    Need MIUI as daily rom...

Sent from my Xperia Sola using xda premium