Or Continue to Thread: Better Battery X1
Find Your Device:
4th May 2009, 02:29 AM   |  #57  
U.S. of A.
Thanks Meter: 4

570 posts
Exclamation
Yes, I have to say the same.... sometimes it shows 20-30% left but then in the next minute when I don't look.... dead phone!

HOWEVER, per yesterday I have to make another statement: I am not selling the mugen 1800 just yet!

The day before I was outside (29C) and had my phone in the shadow(!) with the music/mediaplayer running via bluetooth. After about 3 hours the battery (from full!) was down to 50% and the temperature was reaching as high as 53C(!!!!!) of the battery/phone (per batti 2.4)! I was using the stock 1500 orig. SE battery!

I call that fracking hot!

Now, today, I did the same with the Mugen 1800 and the conditions were all identical!

But the battery was never going over 33C (!!!) and the power was only down to 60%!

Now, since that mugen can die with 20-30% showing as left, does not mean a lot. However, the temperature is for me at least, worth it ! Especially since I am convinced that this heat issue is at least one cause of those cracks, particularily under the volume button where is gets the warmest/hottest!

So for now, I will use the Mugen after all. It is definately not as I expected it to be but considering the lower temp, make it worth for me!

Best regards!