ABANDONED

Search This thread

jakdillard

Oct 3, 2007
Indianapolis' west side
i am always looking for a stockish rom with only the follwing: volume wake up, power menu,volume skip mod and t9 dialer.If you manage to make one with only these mods i would be gratefull.:)

I was reading somewhere that one of the volume mods causes some other issues in the framework I will have to find it. As far as the power menu I did do that as far as reboot options and screenshot. Unfortunately I will not be able to add the t9 dialer since I also build for a CDMA galaxy nexus (toroplus) since I found it not to work with the dialer codes for that device, but since I bought a N4 and may switch from Sprint who knows maybe it may make an appearance later on and thank you.

v3rk

Jul 23, 2010
Re: [ROM] [AOSP] [4.2.1] JD's Custom ROM [MAKO] [1-29-13]

YES!!! I've been hoping to see you here JD. I'm stoked to run this. Your perfect android ROM on toro plus was truly perfect. Thanks for sharing your work on the mako with us :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

v3rk

Jul 23, 2010
Re: [ROM] [AOSP] [4.2.1] JD's Custom ROM [MAKO] [1-29-13]

Weird bug... After the phone boots brightness goes to maximum and can't be changed. You can move the slider but it stays bright.

v3rk

Jul 23, 2010
Re: [ROM] [AOSP] [4.2.1] Perfect Android [MAKO] [1-31-13]

New build has been living up to its name all day, thanks again JD.

Reactions: jakdillard

alberto888zz

Mar 29, 2007
Roma
Thanks for rom! :good:
Here are my requirements:
- % Battery
- SuperSu instead of Superuser
- Toggle customizable

:D

v3rk

Jul 23, 2010
Re: [ROM] [AOSP] [4.2.1] Perfect Android [MAKO] [1-31-13]

Please just keep the ROM the way it is, and update when 4.2.2 rolls out ;)

jakdillard

Oct 3, 2007
Indianapolis' west side
Thanks for rom! :good:
Here are my requirements:
- % Battery
- SuperSu instead of Superuser
- Toggle customizable

:D

You're welcome however the things that you are suggesting that I add are things that I know for a fact I don't really need.

SuperSu: I would use but I want to keep everything open source.

% Battery: Android has % built into the quick settings, yeah its an extra step but hey its already there if I really want to know what percent my battery is at.

Customizable Toggles: there are already other roms that have that I personally like android the way it is and don't have a need to customize the targets.

I'm not being rude when I say this but maybe cyanogenmod or aokp may be more of what you looking for as I not about bells and whistles I'm more about smoothness and does it work.

jarjar124

Apr 28, 2012
Brooklyn
You're welcome however the things that you are suggesting that I add are things that I know for a fact I don't really need.

SuperSu: I would use but I want to keep everything open source.

% Battery: Android has % built into the quick settings, yeah its an extra step but hey its already there if I really want to know what percent my battery is at.

Customizable Toggles: there are already other roms that have that I personally like android the way it is and don't have a need to customize the targets.

I'm not being rude when I say this but maybe cyanogenmod or aokp may be more of what you looking for as I not about bells and whistles I'm more about smoothness and does it work.

FINALLY! SOMEONE THAT GETS IT! Lol.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    look in nexus 4 development
    Thanks to you all who are using the rom. I am in the process of "rebooting" Perfect Android, I am now making the rom with only patches from AOSP and Google or myself. So that means that this will be and stay "clean", "bone stock", to sum this up it will be the same rom just without any framework mods.
    Hey jak just wondering if you'll be updating to build JOP40G.

Yeah I am building it now
    Update 2-3-13

http://d-h.st/zMX

Updates build to JOP40G

Removes:
    "clear all recents" (found that I just don't use it)
    use of "dark holo" (I don't really get into theming and it didn't work with all the framework)
    speed up of navigation button animation (its not needed anymore and also didn't match the rest of the framework)

Adds:
    Google Pinyin Keyboard
    Google Korean Keyboard
    IWNN Emoji Keyboard
    http://d-h.st/HIH just a small update to make the rom more open source please read OP.