[APP] (UPDATE:4Oct) Max TF3D Theme Maker v4.1

Search This thread

millski

Jan 20, 2009
Ross Vegas
Can somebody tell me if it is possible to change the background of all tabs with different wallpapers?

Would be nice!

Like your work!

The background for tabs is made up of 2 manila files stuck together to make a single image. The same 2 files are called by all tabs, so no, they all have to have the same background. The landscape uses 2 different manila files so you can have a background for portrait and a totally different 1 for landscape...

Invade

Nov 25, 2008
Deventer
www.youtube.com
I have a update for black bars and bubbles.
some improvements in quality :)

Invade

Attachments

• Bars_Bubbles_Black_Invade_V2.zip
    54.6 KB · Views: 551
  • blackbarsv2.jpg
    blackbarsv2.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 1,115

fallenangel408

Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 21, 2008
killagreens, CA
Blimey that's a lot of little requests and issues today... Good luck Maxy!

Here's some new BBHP icons (tabs, level 1 and music tabs) with previews...

Nice work with the clocks htc's fan!

anyone else having a prob with the message and email tabs??? heres a few pics its only those 2??? it shows my home tf3d icons instead

or do i have to have tab, level 1 and music ALL at once? i have level 1 and music tabs...tabs are blue. HELP!! thanks in advance! bless

Last edited:

millski

Jan 20, 2009
Ross Vegas
anyone else having a prob with the message and email tabs??? heres a few pics its only those 2??? it shows my home tf3d icons instead

or do i have to have tab, level 1 and music ALL at once? i have level 1 and music tabs...tabs are blue. HELP!! thanks in advance! bless

I'm afraid that the bottom layer for the tab icons of email and sms and the bottom layer for level 1 icons are the same file, I didn't include it in the level 1 icons so whatever you set for tab icons will show up in level 1. That's part of the reason I've started releasing all my icons together instead of seperately as this can't be avoided.

Invade

Nov 25, 2008
Deventer
www.youtube.com
ok this is a test version. if there are errors please let me know.

Invade :)

Attachments

• Screen10.jpg
    Screen10.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 1,165
  • Screen11.jpg
    Screen11.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 681
  • Screen12.jpg
    Screen12.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 679
  • Screen13.jpg
    Screen13.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 758
  • Bars_Bubbles_Iphone_Invade.zip
    45.6 KB · Views: 442

Dizzle

Apr 13, 2006
Crossed Wires

The three posts prior to mine.

I think you need to relax. Invade quite clearly dropped a hint that he was working on an Iphone pack and we were encouraging him as we appreciate his work.

Ps. We could do with some nice flip clock components linked in here... we have loads of slider icons, but not that many clocks. *hint hint*

Is this asking to be spoon fed?? I don’t think so, so let’s all just get along.

ok this is a test version. if there are errors please let me know.

Invade :)

Thanks Invade, will test and let you know.