Best 7.8 ROM's in terms of battery life

Search This thread

NdotGdot

Nov 29, 2010
What are the best 7.8 ROM's in terms of battery life?
Post your opinion and the ROM's you tried

Conclusion
(from pLUSpISTOL, tomassz82, chemengand me)
It's not 100% sure, especially number one and two.

1. xuantunt
  2. Vanilla
  3. Dynamics
  4. mi7ROM
?. ansar

Last edited:

ballajalla

Apr 14, 2011
Oslo
Well, that depends what you put into "best". If you like stable os and good battery performance, the official release through zune is probably the way to go. On the other hand, if you like to run unofficial apps, some of the older custom ROMs are probably better.

NdotGdot

Nov 29, 2010
A table will be hard to make, because you need to use every ROM a couple of days and the result will depend on the specific device.

I also think stock will provide the best battery life, but I would like a custom 7.8 ROM with good battery life

chemeng

Apr 14, 2010
Manchester
As far as battery life is concerned, I think the best ROM is xuantunt's ROM 8858.136 RMT V6.1 Full Unlock V4 V-PLUS. It is the only one I have found to feature Vibrate-on-answer as well. But there are some elements altered that I don't like (info in About, some chinese context).

Reactions: NdotGdot

NdotGdot

Nov 29, 2010
As far as battery life is concerned, I think the best ROM is xuantunt's ROM 8858.136 RMT V6.1 Full Unlock V4 V-PLUS. It is the only one I have found to feature Vibrate-on-answer as well. But there are some elements altered that I don't like (info in About, some chinese context).

Which other ROM's did you try?

-

So far, Xuantunt and Vanilla seem the best. Has anybody tried both?

Last edited:

chemeng

Apr 14, 2010
Manchester
Which other ROM's did you try?
I've used a lot (more than 1 charge-recharge cycle) a. ''xda-devs Within Vanila 1.0'' and b. ''Dynamics v2.0''.
I also flashed ''NT 7.10.8858.136 V1 by ansar'' and ''mi7Rom WP7.8 Edition Nokia Mod v2'' but I didn't test them more than a day, so I can't be sure.
I'd say xuantant > Within Vanilla 1.0 > Dynamics v2.0

Reactions: NdotGdot

Top Liked Posts