Default My problem wasn't Entitlement Check

I was using the stock mobile hotspot and although I could connect to the hotspot from other devices and my XT925 could itself access the Internet, connected devices couldn't access the Internet.

After installing the SQLite app I found that the Entitlement Check was already set to '0'. After some research, I found that I had to add 'dun' to my APN type in my APN settings. It's odd as my APN settings were exactly the same as I was using on my LG Nitro HD with the same provider.
Device: Motorola RAZR HD LTE XT925
OS: Android 4.1.2
Country: Canada
Carrier: Koodo
Recent devices: LG Nitro HD P930
Just luvin' C&P!