Or Continue to Thread: [ROM] Stock *Official* LGOG Je…
Find Your Device:
22nd February 2013, 11:16 PM   |  #39  
Thanks Meter: 29

97 posts
Re: [ROM] Stock *Official* Korean F180 K L S Jelly Bean 4.1.2 Release [KDZ format]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgebara

To be honest I think this phones biggest advantage is that it is essentially a better nexus 4. I feel for the devs who had to do all the leg work so far from scratch to start developing for this phone but now that they have the phone 99% cracked it will hopefully be all downhill from here.

This is a great phone with great specs. Will it be that way for ever, no. But if someone is looking to get the best phone today I'd say it's the optimus g for now.

Sent from my Optimus G using Tapatalk 2

Actually, i tried and experienced almost all top models of each brand such as s3, one x and x+, even htc dna, nexus 4 and so on. But, optimus g is definetely the best from point of all specs seriously. Almost all other phones have 1-2 disadvantages such as screen, ram, camera extc.

At the end, unfortunatelly, advertesiment is such a powerful tool for today. And again unfortunatelly nothing to do that.

Anyhow, would be really better to see some devs here to try something different with this great phone. But i am still ok like that. Have no complaints

Sent from my LG-E975 using Tapatalk 2