Or Continue to Thread: [ROM][4.2.2] RootBox Non-devel…
Find Your Device:
24th February 2013, 02:37 AM   |  #833  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,508

4,044 posts
More
Re: [ROM][4.2.2] RootBox Non-development | Discussion | Support [d2att/2tmo/d2vzw]
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsicknessxx

It's incremental update it's on goo manager web site it's new as of last update go read web site if think I'm crazy. It's where you only download the changes from the update instead the entire Rom. Making your file you download much smaller. I'm nit crazy this is real thing come on Dev can explain this please.I read you had put the option inn so maybe explain what it is to everyone
I'm taking about nightly update. Normally you get entire a entire Rom flash it. I'm not taking about clean or dirty flashing I'm talking about brand new feature to download only part of the nightly. Google delta downloads or incremental downloads goo manager. Lol
Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium

Why u think, that we think, that u are crazy?!?
Nobody said anything like this, or?
We only said that we didn't know about it!

And what u now "explained" is that what I get out of ur first info and I think already heard about, but didn't know that it was already released/activated.
It's like an update.zip on older Samsung Roms, which only was some MB big and includes only the changes on Rom and not the whole one at all.

Btw, I personally prefer the whole nigjtly/stable here on RB, which isn't so big at all and maybe also beware of things which would be happen with a incremental update.

PS: So again, don't be so silly and assume things which never was said, no reason for it.

CHEERS

Sent from my GT-I9100 with RootBox