Originally Posted by jcagara08
So yesterday I finally got my Nexus 4 (see sig) after someone in my locale decided ti swap it for an s3 luckily we were looking for our devices..
1. is the Nexus Orb worth it or some other Qi chargers are better? Is wireless charging on the N4 faster than USB charging and power plug?
2. The original LG Bumper case, does it add heft to the device? power buttons and volume easy to press? no compatibility issues on usb cable cutout?
3. Beaming my screen to a tv means I need a miracast certified TV or only I need the miracast wireless trancevier?
Thanks and more power to the Thread Starters!!
Woho finally I have a Nexus 4!!
I can answer 1 & 3
1. Yes it definitely worth it if you ha e the extra cash. Its great for a desk or night stand. The orb charges slightly slower. A normal N4 charger uses 1.2 amps and the orb uses just 1 amp
3. I don't know if they have mircast TVs but if they do obviously that will work. However, they definitely sell miracast receivers.
Sent from my Nexus⁴