Proximity Sensor Fix

Search This thread

lp894

Nov 26, 2007
I've searched and other than the "Viber" problem, I haven't seen anyone mention anything about the proximity sensor being stuck on(mine is). I tried everything I saw in the forums and saw nothing then was just searching the market and found this:

Rezound Prox Sensor Calibrator

By default, mine showed "NEAR" when the prox sensor came on, so if you change the top setting (Low Threshold) to 100(all the way to the right) then it makes the distance you need to be before the sensor recognizes you as "FAR" about 3 inches away from the phone. Fixed the issue for me, figured I'd help someone else out.

Reactions: Zrel

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've searched and other than the "Viber" problem, I haven't seen anyone mention anything about the proximity sensor being stuck on(mine is). I tried everything I saw in the forums and saw nothing then was just searching the market and found this:

Rezound Prox Sensor Calibrator

By default, mine showed "NEAR" when the prox sensor came on, so if you change the top setting (Low Threshold) to 100(all the way to the right) then it makes the distance you need to be before the sensor recognizes you as "FAR" about 3 inches away from the phone. Fixed the issue for me, figured I'd help someone else out.
    Is it compatible with the S?

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using xda premium

Yep, I used it to fix mine :)