[ROM] ::: EsaNote NSS v3 ::: XXDMB6 [22.03.2013]

Search This thread

wesamothman

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 5, 2012
Dallas - TX
Re: [ROM] ::: EsaNote NSS v1.1 ::: XXDMA6 [14.02.2013]

Our pourpose is to release a 320 dpi rom (with possibility to set dpi per app) but with tree choice:
-tablet system ui, traybar and floating multiwindow.
-phablet systemUI, flashbar and classic multiwindow
-phone systemui, flashbar and classic multiwindow

If we solve all issues, next step is trying to have both multiwindow systems (traybar and flashbar) at the same time.

Inviato dal mio GT-N7100 con Tapatalk 2

This is nice work. Can you be kind enough plz and share a guide how you modded the systemui to enable resizable floating multiwindows? Xda is "sharing iz caring" :)

cyanoxide

Feb 4, 2013
i dont think they share that with you mate but i know one who can help you with floating multiwindows. hit me a pm an I tell you who may help you.

This is nice work. Can you be kind enough plz and share a guide how you modded the systemui to enable resizable floating multiwindows? Xda is "sharing iz caring" :)

BenRoark

Feb 5, 2011
Sydney
Just about to try this one. This is an impressive Dev team.

Can any music lovers tell me: how's the audio quality on Abyss these days? Any good?

Peppus

Dec 18, 2008
By the Ebro Mouth
While we are waiting the awesome new version, a couple of questions:

If you have another rom but with the same base, can you flash this one with only wipe cache and dalvik, or full wipe will be needed?

Will the new version be compatible with simplistic framewprk or you would miss something?

Greetings!!

yreham

Sep 16, 2010
yerres

Xposed framework is better

sent from Gnote 2 int.V6 Supercharged+Perseus kernel (still looking for the right rom) Coming from HTC Desire fully equipped "Mildwild CM7 + V6 Supercharger

Reactions: ipsuvedi and Peppus

kandem

May 18, 2010

While we are waiting the awesome new version, a couple of questions:

If you have another rom but with the same base, can you flash this one with only wipe cache and dalvik, or full wipe will be needed?

Will the new version be compatible with simplistic framewprk or you would miss something?

Greetings!!

Acctually the current version is compatible with simplistic.
I have xposed and simplistic installed without any problems

Saludos! Enviat desde la bestia NOTE 2

Reactions: Peppus

Peppus

Dec 18, 2008
By the Ebro Mouth
Acctually the current version is compatible with simplistic.
I have xposed and simplistic installed without any problems

Saludos! Enviat desde la bestia NOTE 2

I have try that too, you lose the special settings from this rom

Skickat från min GT-N7100 via Tapatalk 2

Which settings do you lose? In the rom I'm using now, Kadoc from HTCMania, a mate just made a mod of simplistic that keeps the special settings. Maybe anybody could make one similar for this one?

http://www.htcmania.com/showpost.php?p=7789275&postcount=744

http://content.wuala.com/contents/r...stic stock.zip?id=1,2027897,11-141,2080056,18

Saludos ;)

Last edited:

soloilmeglio

Jan 17, 2012
Rome
R: [ROM] ::: EsaNote NSS v1.1 ::: XXDMA6 [14.02.2013]

The core is systemui.... the only problem is bottom tray bar to have tablet floating windows for all apps... we are working with gigiline from revenge team and seems that samsung have disabled/changed something in smali .... phone multiwindow in tablet mode is ok.... just a bit of patience ... will be a great contribute for all if we solve this... there are many roms to have fun in the meantime ;)

Ju973

Nov 16, 2011
Albertville
The core is systemui.... the only problem is bottom tray bar to have tablet floating windows for all apps... we are working with gigiline from revenge team and seems that samsung have disabled/changed something in smali .... phone multiwindow in tablet mode is ok.... just a bit of patience ... will be a great contribute for all if we solve this... there are many roms to have fun in the meantime ;)

Work in peace man your rom with Abyss kernel is really smooth and stable and power saver......we have time. According to me i have all my time for waiting for qualitiy product. I m bored of buggy roms;)

Quote: Originally Posted by lightdelegate
Ok i love the rom. its great !
but any chance for update ?
i thought that 6 developers mean many updates and news and development all the time... lol
we love it but we want change
thanks

Why not DIY?

:good::laugh:

Reactions: Peppus

stormrain

Aug 25, 2009
Athens

Τake your time mate. :D
Besides the 1.1v is practically flaweless so personally I'm sticking to that till the update.

Gnarfsan

Aug 10, 2010
Sv: [ROM] ::: EsaNote NSS v1.1 ::: XXDMA6 [14.02.2013]

Yeah I'm not missing anything either but the next version sounds too bloody awesome to pass up.

Christmas is gonna come early this year :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

ipsuvedi

Feb 9, 2012
Mumbai

No Problem @ All, Take Your Time...There are already many custom roms to play, so meanwhile we will dont bother you..ya, keep giving update of progress...We Want One Rom To Rule Them @ll...And We Believe You will (your team) make our sgnii Real Tablet..God Bless You and You Bless Us..LOL:banghead::banghead::banghead::D:thumbup:

Sent from my shooteru using xda premium

Top Liked Posts