DutchDogg54
Garwynn
Jayharper08
jcase
Oka1
Rwilco12
Stryke_the_Orc
VECTUS

Please read and follow these simple forum rules and if you see a post breaking any of these rules please hit the report button to get a moderator's attention.

This is a development site, and as such developers are our most precious resource. Please respect all the hard work that goes into providing ROMs, kernels, mods and themes. Also please act professionally so that developers have a good environment to continue their work.

The moderators are here to help and guide you in regards to adhering to forum rules and maintaining the development environment. If you have any questions feel free to PM one of us and we will do our best to help you. As long as we all respect each other and follow the rules XDA will remain the best site on the internet for all your flashing and device knowledge needs.

If you have any concerns regarding how the US/Canada Samsung sections are maintained or with any moderator actions in this section please do not hesitate to contact me, KennyG123. My PM door is always open and I always answer PMs.

Thank you all and happy developing and flashing!
Your Moderation Team
Last edited by KennyG123; 4th August 2014 at 04:29 PM.
The Following 48 Users Say Thank You to KennyG123 For This Useful Post: [ View ]