Or Continue to Thread: [Guide] Compiling your own nig…
Find Your Device:
19th March 2013, 08:21 PM   |  #32  
Thanks Meter: 2,292

2,128 posts
first i would like to thanks kayant and blechOse for the help and all knowledge given.
i have a new problem to solve. i need to recompile wifi drivers if i wanna upgrade kernel, so wifi would still work after upgrade.
i am trying to compile wifi module but till now i have no success: here is what terminal tell me .

desalesouche@desalesouche-System-Product-Name:~/android/kernel/kernel_huawei_u8220/atheros_2.2.1.25/olca_2.2.1.25/host$ make
PLATFORM: QUALCOMM_ARM_NATIVEMMC
BSP: MSM7201A_BSP6370
mkdir --parents /home/desalesouche/android/kernel/kernel_huawei_u8220/atheros_2.2.1.25/olca_2.2.1.25/host/image
mkdir --parents /home/desalesouche/android/kernel/kernel_huawei_u8220/atheros_2.2.1.25/olca_2.2.1.25/host
make ARCH=arm CROSS_COMPILE=home/android/kernel/toolchains/arm-eabi-linaro-4.6.2/bin/ -C /home/alex/build/kernel_new ATH_HIF_TYPE=`echo SDIO | tr [:upper:] [:lower:]` SUBDIRS=/home/desalesouche/android/kernel/kernel_huawei_u8220/atheros_2.2.1.25/olca_2.2.1.25/host/os/linux modules
make: *** /home/alex/build/kernel_new: No such file or directory. Stop.
make: *** [modules] Error 2

alex(destructOr) is the guy i forked the kernel
i don't understand where/how i can fix the error.i think it is just a line to rewrite somewhere with good directory.
i mean: /home/desalesouche/android/etc......but i can't find the file to change
if someone has an idea?
my github: https://github.com/desalesouche/kernel_huawei_u8220
thank you very much.