[Collection] ICON SETS | Over *1000* different Icon Packs [INDEX not up2date]

Choose ur favorite banner for OP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

daz.g

Jun 25, 2010
Salisbury
Yeah it was me. Many thanks dude- you got some skills.

My app drawer with 100% of apps icons themed.
jype8age.jpg

Can I make a tiny suggestion tho pls?
I noticed you made a theme with a skin but its sorta ICS blue. I personally reckon it would be improved no end by changing the theme from blue to weed green?
Just a thought....
Also the fact its free is excellent, (a true sign of a great & talented artist) but I would have happily paid for this icon pack. Ive paid upto $3 for packs before that weren't anywhere near this level of awesomeness!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Thanks for your kind words, those icons are just a bit of masking so not much work. Wouldn't feel right charging for those.
Regarding the theme don't you mean the colour theme available in the launchers settings? I set this to green for my screenshot ?
Maybe I'll do a full on set of GanjaconS with a load of custom tweaked icons......?.....

blade30p

Dec 24, 2010
Birmingham
Re: [Collection] ICON SETS | Over *750* different Icon Packs [INDEX on 2nd post]

Here is a sample of my next project, I'm calling it antiqued buttons! :p Not sure if I'm feeling it yet, so figured I'd display on here and see what kind of feedback I get! Any and all is appreciated!

Pls, pls continue this set!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

daz.g

Jun 25, 2010
Salisbury
Ok, I'm a bit new to this. But if I'm understanding these icon sets, if you want to use them, you have to literally change each one, one at a time?

If they are just image files in a zip then yes. Some packs are apk's which will auto install but these tend to be paid packs on the market, but not always.....
Desktop visualizer is a good app to use for the manual method .

Reactions: Kamau54

the1dynasty

Dec 16, 2011
Ok, I'm a bit new to this. But if I'm understanding these icon sets, if you want to use them, you have to literally change each one, one at a time?

If they are just image files in a zip then yes. Some packs are apk's which will auto install but these tend to be paid packs on the market, but not always.....
Desktop visualizer is a good app to use for the manual method .

good explanation ^^

personally, my packs are ALL on the store and can be installed and applied via you're launcher settings... i'm working on bringing options inside my icon pack "app" side of it, to apply using any launcher... also a completely separate app with all of my content including the icon packs and similar options to apply with any launcher!!

Reactions: Kamau54

Golfluvr66

Jul 24, 2010
Columbus
Presenting 8 new sets of my Antiqued Button Icons. :) Big thanks again to Pfaffinator for the use of his bases, and also for the tutorial about batching. Made this series go so much faster! :)

I've also started my own thread to display all my custom icons and walls. Will be posting my work here as well. I'd share a link to my thread, but haven't figured out how to do that yet. My first time being an OP of a thread! :p Any instruction or help on that would be much appreciated! ;)

I did make changes to the black set, rather than white on black, they are black on black, image attached. If anyone wants the white on black i can finsih those out. I was liking the dark look! ;)

Don't hesitate to use the "Thanks" button!

Black
Beige
Blue
ICS Blue
Orange
Purple
Red
White

Attachments

• shazam.png
    shazam.png
    74.7 KB · Views: 513
Last edited:

©h®is

Oct 13, 2010
munich
AW: [Collection] ICON SETS | Over *750* different Icon Packs [INDEX on 2nd post]

Presenting 8 new sets of my Antiqued Button Icons. :) Big thanks again to Pfaffinator for the use of his bases, and also for the tutorial about batching. Made this series go so much faster! :)

I've also started my own thread to display all my custom icons and walls. Will be posting my work here as well. I'd share a link to my thread, but haven't figured out how to do that yet. My first time being an OP of a thread! :p Any instruction or help on that would be much appreciated! ;)

I did make changes to the black set, rather than white on black, they are black on black, image attached. If anyone wants the white on black i can finsih those out. I was liking the dark look! ;)

Don't hesitate to use the "Thanks" button!

the files sre just 28.5 kb?

btw awesome :D

sent from my N8000 running 4.2.2 AOKP MR1 Kang Project by Jamison904

sublimnl

Dec 28, 2009
Re: [Collection] ICON SETS | Over *750* different Icon Packs [INDEX on 2nd post]

Looking for some icons to go with my setup. I want something SHARP with hard edges, preferably to match the hard angles on my Widgets. Ive looked around but havent found anything yet. Any suggestions?

yqygedy7.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts