Gt-N7000 [4.1.2] - N7000DDLSC Firmware - India (INU)

Search This thread

tejesh.mundra

Dec 3, 2010
new delhi
Does anyone is facing problem with 3g data:(.... keeps on disconnecting:mad:... i know its not a rom issue prob have to change service provider but just wanted to know if anyone else also have this issue....:rolleyes:

Not using the whole rom just the modem.... tried other modems also but no luck thought indian jb modem might help as i am in india but still the problem persist.... was not there before started last month so a bit confused...:confused:

Team Union Rom v5+Xperiacle Tablet 230 dpi+Kalagas Mixed Theme

M3TALLICA

Nov 14, 2011
Does anyone is facing problem with 3g data:(.... keeps on disconnecting:mad:... i know its not a rom issue prob have to change service provider but just wanted to know if anyone else also have this issue....:rolleyes:

Not using the whole rom just the modem.... tried other modems also but no luck thought indian jb modem might help as i am in india but still the problem persist.... was not there before started last month so a bit confused...:confused:

Blame your service provider.
I have same problem with Docomo 3g and Edge.

Reactions: tejesh.mundra

indiandroid

Jan 1, 2012
New Delhi

Yes, I am also facing the same issue of 3G disconnecting frequently.I am on Vodafone Postpaid Sim in New Delhi.
I think its a ROM issue , since the same problem persists with my Note 10.1 (GT-N8000) which also has Jellybean.

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

My Observations after installing JB N7000DDLSC:

1. Fastest , Smoothest and Best ROM from Google and Sammy. ( Reboot phone atleast 7 times non-stop after flashing)
2. No Lags , Slowness or Hangs whatsoever. ( Installed Sammy Stock thru PC Odin and wiped everything twice)
3. Battery Life is 'Good' ( **See Notes below)
4. It doesnt have complete Sammy Goodies of JB of Note 2 like Airview etc and also many India specific softwares.
5. All in all , a good 1st JB ROM , which will be refined and enriched with more features in future updates.

** About Battery

Since , Note 1 was launched in October 2011 , many people will be using Old batteries (18 Months or so) , therefore these NiMh batteries will be severely degraded from normal use.Take out the battery and see yourself if its bloated.Consider buying a new battery and then report the battery timings.My personal exp. with a new Battery and JB ROM is quite encouraging.

Last edited:

Shrink

Jul 20, 2007
Bracebridge
I apologize for the newb question. I haven't used my Note in around 6 months as I bought an iPhone 5. I have held on to the Note as a backup. Since I can't get even close to what the Note is worth selling it privately, I would practically be giving it away to sell it and it is worth more to me to keep it. Consequently, I am going to go back to the Note now and gift my iPhone 5 to my son.

I have Rocket Rom 3 final with baseband N7000XXLS3 installed at present and want to install this rom. I am at the point now where I am perfectly fine running completely stock. If I factory reset my Note now, wipe caches, and then install this Indian rom using PC Odin, will be be all set (I understand I won't have root)?
Alternatively, if I do the same thing and install this using Mobile Odin will I keep root?

Maybe the best question would be, what would be the best and least hassle way of getting a clean start again with the Note and staying as close to stock as possible.

It is amazing how much I have forgotten in the past 6 months of return to Apple-land. :)

Thanks everyone and sorry for the dumb question (I used to be able to answer these questions but it is like speaking a different language again). :)

indiandroid

Jan 1, 2012
New Delhi
I apologize for the newb question. I haven't used my Note in around 6 months as I bought an iPhone 5. I have held on to the Note as a backup. Since I can't get even close to what the Note is worth selling it privately, I would practically be giving it away to sell it and it is worth more to me to keep it. Consequently, I am going to go back to the Note now and gift my iPhone 5 to my son.

I have Rocket Rom 3 final with baseband N7000XXLS3 installed at present and want to install this rom. I am at the point now where I am perfectly fine running completely stock. If I factory reset my Note now, wipe caches, and then install this Indian rom using PC Odin, will be be all set (I understand I won't have root)?
Alternatively, if I do the same thing and install this using Mobile Odin will I keep root?

Maybe the best question would be, what would be the best and least hassle way of getting a clean start again with the Note and staying as close to stock as possible.

It is amazing how much I have forgotten in the past 6 months of return to Apple-land. :)

Thanks everyone and sorry for the dumb question (I used to be able to answer these questions but it is like speaking a different language again). :)

Dont worry ,Philz stock Root kernel for India JB ROM - ODDLSC is out just now.

Flash ROM thru PC Odin , Wipe Cache and factory reset , then flash Zip version of philz Kernel in Stock recovery to get Root

Reactions: Shrink

tejesh.mundra

Dec 3, 2010
new delhi
Yes, I am also facing the same issue of 3G disconnecting frequently.I am on Vodafone Postpaid Sim in New Delhi.
I think its a ROM issue , since the same problem persists with my Note 10.1 (GT-N8000) which also has Jellybean.

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

** About Battery

Since , Note 1 was launched in October 2011 , many people will be using Old batteries (18 Months or so) , therefore these NiMh batteries will be severely degraded from normal use.Take out the battery and see yourself if its bloated.Consider buying a new battery and then report the battery timings.My personal exp. with a new Battery and JB ROM is quite encouraging.

Lol everybody are having issues with there service provider we need to start a new company....:D

And +1 on battery mine was swollen like it was about give birth to a new battery.. sadly it didnt happen..:p

so got it changed from samsung to my surprise the orignal battery costed only 750 bucks and now i am happy with minimum 6 hrs screen on time and somtimes even upto 8.....:thumbup:

Old one still with me and was giving me 2 hrs screen on time on leaked jb but on these official ones i get 3 to 4 hours....

All the screen on time i mentioned was checked by using note for watching videos..... thanks

Last edited:

droidbond

Feb 26, 2012
The battery drain is massive....i did a clean install and the battery is draining like crazy....last night it went from 100 to 93 in 8 hours without using the phn when i was sleeping...anybody else facing battery drain problem??

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

bhatia.mani

Aug 22, 2012
The battery drain is massive....i did a clean install and the battery is draining like crazy....last night it went from 100 to 93 in 8 hours without using the phn when i was sleeping...anybody else facing battery drain problem??

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Yes. Same here. Battery life of ICS was better.

mybabloo

Oct 3, 2010
By the way , where did you buy original sammy battery ...?

Lol everybody are having issues with there service provider we need to start a new company....:D

And +1 on battery mine was swollen like it was about give birth to a new battery.. sadly it didnt happen..:p

so got it changed from samsung to my surprise the orignal battery costed only 750 bucks and now i am happy with minimum 6 hrs screen on time and somtimes even upto 8.....:thumbup:

Old one still with me and was giving me 2 hrs screen on time on leaked jb but on these official ones i get 3 to 4 hours....

All the screen on time i mentioned was checked by using note for watching videos..... thanks

By the way , where did you buy original sammy battery ...? I am in Delhi for that matter.

tejesh.mundra

Dec 3, 2010
new delhi
By the way , where did you buy original sammy battery ...? I am in Delhi for that matter.

I am from delhi tooo.... bought from sammy service center the one in kalkaji.... they are mostly out of stock had to called several service center for weeks before finding the one..... comes with 6 months warranty

M3TALLICA

Nov 14, 2011
@Indiandroid, what is the point of rebooting phone 7 times and performing data wipe 2 times ?

indiandroid

Jan 1, 2012
New Delhi

How can you get the Original battery at Rs 750/- , while I bought 2 Batteries from Flipkart @ Rs. 1240 each ?? . I ordered them 1 month back but it was Out of Stock.Also inquired at various Sammy Outlets in Delhi , they also said its not in the market.I am surprised at your cost price.Is it original ? And what is the manufacturing date of the battery ? Mine is Feb 6 , 2013 and its Made in Korea and NOT - Made in China. Please Confirm.

Look here :

http://www.flipkart.com/samsung-eb615268vucinu-battery

Last edited:

indiandroid

Jan 1, 2012
New Delhi
@Indiandroid, what is the point of rebooting phone 7 times and performing data wipe 2 times ?

There are 2 Reasons for this:

1. Technical reason

The ROM at first boot takes time to settle. It installs various settings , softwares etc. etc. This Process is most intensive at First boot after install. Its like when we install Windows on our machines , everything is very slow at first boot. Thereafter , at every subsequent boot the 'Setting Up' process settles down which frees the Resources for normal usage.After 7 Boots , the ROM is supersmooth. I checked it with ICS and GB also.

And the answer to Data Wipe twice is to be just sure of wiping all the crap of previous ROM. Its like we Format our Hard Disk on Windows.. We either choose 'Quick' or Normal. There is no such option in Android.

2. Non Technical Reason - Funny but well established

We in India believe in 'Jugaad'. Its like everytime my scooter or car stalls , we simply push it or kick it. ;). and surprisingly it works.:cool:
Since we cant do that with the phone , So we handle it in a more Subtle way. :angel::laugh:

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Try Airtel no net break.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

I use all Sim's - Airtel,Mtnl,Idea,Vodafone

Same problem with all.

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

Try extended battarys . I am using 5000 mAh battary. Search in ebay.in

Sent from my GT-n7000 using Tapatalk 2

Our discussion is limited to Samsung Stock Battery only.

tejesh.mundra

Dec 3, 2010
new delhi
How can you get the Original battery at Rs 750/- , while I bought 2 Batteries from Flipkart @ Rs. 1240 each ?? . I ordered them 1 month back but it was Out of Stock.Also inquired at various Sammy Outlets in Delhi , they also said its not in the market.I am surprised at your cost price.Is it original ? And what is the manufacturing date of the battery ? Mine is Feb 6 , 2013 and its Made in Korea and NOT - Made in China. Please Confirm.

Look here :

http://www.flipkart.com/samsung-eb615268vucinu-battery

You are right.... when i bought battery i checked flip kart as well as local market..... battery you bought must have 1 year warranty and comes in solid samsung packing.... the same battery if you buy from the samsung service center will come without packing and with 6 months warranty....

When i bought i checked and inquired 3 stores they all had the the battery and it was for 1500 bucks... same one you bought..

And 5 service centers they said the same battery is for 750... but you have to pre book so i booked at 2 centers and got from one....

Mine is also made in korea and is of last week november... bought it in january... i think its orignal as bought from authorised center... u can google authorised samsung service center and call them to check.......

The two main reason for the difference in price as i was told are no dealer margins as it comes directly and less warranty.

Last edited:

indiandroid

Jan 1, 2012
New Delhi
You are right.... when i bought battery i checked flip kart as well as local market..... battery you bought must have 1 year warranty and comes in solid samsung packing.... the same battery if you buy from the samsung service center will come without packing and with 6 months warranty....

When i bought i checked and inquired 3 stores they all had the the battery and it was for 1500 bucks... same one you bought..

And 5 service centers they said the same battery is for 750... but you have to pre book so i booked at 2 centers and got from one....

Mine is also made in korea and is of last week november... bought it in january... i think its orignal as bought from authorised center... u can google authorised samsung service center and call them to check.......

The two main reason for the difference in price as i was told are no dealer margins as it comes directly and less warranty.

Thanks very much for the quick and prompt reply. Yes my battery is in solid packing with 1 year warranty.
But I fail to understand why so huge difference in prices for the original battery.Margins are OK , but still the price is almost Double.I will Mail Flipkart about its unfair pricing and will get some amount back in my wallet.

Meanwhile , I would also purchase additional 2 batteries from Samsung service Center.

I also thought before buying that Rs 1240 is a very steep price for a 18 Month old battery model.But had no choice.

Top Liked Posts