type: adb shell, and go

Rongogo

Attachments

• winadb.zip
    173.3 KB · Views: 15

Rongogo

Jan 30, 2010
Limbo
Re: ||ROM|| XXMC3 ||| Collective Edition v 5.1 Stable Release |] Uploading [| |]

you can use adb Command line on pc without installing the whole Android sdk

Rongogo

Sent from my GT-N8000 using XDA Premium HD app

aburns7487

Mar 14, 2011
Re: ||ROM|| XXMC3 ||| Collective Edition v 5.1 Stable Release |] Uploading [| |]

Ba Da Bing

I'm on Version 5 & N 8013 model, is there a need to Update to 5.1. Just curious if you advise.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using xda app-developers app

BaDaB!ng505

Mar 18, 2011
Las Vegas, Sin City
Ba Da Bing

I'm on Version 5 & N 8013 model, is there a need to Update to 5.1. Just curious if you advise.

Try it and let me know
ImO I think the system is much lighter and more stable so it should perform a little faster with less lag
If you dont need languange or csc changes or Dont use Snote as much then just stay with v5

Waiting on confirmation with a few 8000 tester until link is posted

Last edited:

BUBA0071

Dec 13, 2009
Send to Service center

I installed ver. 5 on my N8000 and lost my efs (empty)folder maybe i was one off the first to brick my tab. I could not find any other users with probs. by then, so i thourght i did something wrong (stupid). the only way for me to boot the device was with old cmw backup. unrooted, reset of flash counter and flashed original Samsung Rom. And friday it was send to Samsung. Hope they will fix under warranty.

I will miss my Tab like hell, i am using it combined with HD Recorder for TV in my bed.
I will only be flashing well tested Roms from now off .:(

Last edited:

mitchellvii

Jul 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
www.executivedecision.biz

I installed ver. 5 on my N8000 and lost my efs (empty)folder maybe i was one off the first to brick my tab. I could not find any other users with probs. by then, so i thourght i did something wrong (stupid). the only way for me to boot the device was with old cmw backup. unrooted, reset of flash counter and flashed original Samsung Rom. And friday it was send to Samsung. Hope they will fix under warranty.

I will miss my Tab like hell, i am using it combined with HD Recorder for TV in my bed.
I will only be flashing well tested Roms from now off .:(

I'm on 8013 and have had no issues with v5. Unless pretty much everyone with an 8000 bricked it may well have been user error or some other unlucky combination of things. I hard bricked an SII before so I feel your pain though. At least your GN would turn on. Good luck.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

Rongogo

Jan 30, 2010
Limbo

@ all N 8000 Users dont install V5
wait for.V 5.1 or higher

Rongogo

Reactions: mylitoazia

BaDaB!ng505

Mar 18, 2011
Las Vegas, Sin City
@ all N 8000 Users dont install V5
wait for.V 5.1 or higher

Rongogo

Many thanks to my 8000 tester... green light....link for Collective Edition v5.1 will be posted up shortly:good:

Sorry if I cause my 8000 user all the problem...this has never happen to me...and will never happen again:eek::(

:victory:Collective Edition v5.1 is now Stable and ready to go LIVE:victory:

Last edited:

Rongogo

Jan 30, 2010
Limbo
Re: ||ROM|| XXMC3 ||| Collective Edition v 5.1 Stable Release |] LIVE [| |]

Up and running N 8000

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1364116498786.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1364116498786.png
    108 KB · Views: 181
  • uploadfromtaptalk1364116527222.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364116527222.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 184

BaDaB!ng505

Mar 18, 2011
Las Vegas, Sin City
Full wipe does not work in AROMA so you need to manually Format System/Wipe Data factory Reset in Recovery ( Fresh Install)
or
After Download copy file to folder for it to work...(..I deleted by accident)

Current User..you do not have to do a FULL wipe but place files in folder anyways​

Attachments

• wipe.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 79
Last edited:

mitchellvii

Jul 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Ok, current users just wipe cache and dalvik and we should be golden? Will this release solve the FC problem I'm having with Tapatalk when typing a message?

Also, I'm assuming that since we 8013 users are wifi only we don't need to be concerned about efs?

Last edited:

mylitoazia

Jan 1, 2011
kool:good:
New Bootloader

Hi people.
The bootloader of Your N8000 is updated? For who that unknown this, on "Shell Terminal Emulator" after su to have root type "getprop".
You see on ro.bootloader N8000xxxxxx. x is the version. The last is XXCMC3. If it is not updated
Recommended.

Update of the Bootloader to XXCMC3

- download bootloaderXXCMC3.zip (MD5: 6c8fa5d04e422ec8a939d7fe7f57f27c)
- unzip it once
- start Odin 1.85
- put bootloaderXXCMC3.tar.md5 to PDA
- disable all selection fields ... enable only "Auto Reboot"
- then connect your N8000 in Odin Mode and flash
- wait a few seconds....

After Reboot you have the latest Bootloader and Trusted Zone..... now you have an saver Note 10.1 :cool:

Last edited:

BaDaB!ng505

Mar 18, 2011
Las Vegas, Sin City
Ok, current users just wipe cache and dalvik and we should be golden? Will this release solve the FC problem I'm having with Tapatalk when typing a message?

Also, I'm assuming that since we 8013 users are wifi only we don't need to be concerned about efs?

Not sure, i dont use Tapatalk so I dont know.
Efs is only backup by default for 800 user....nothing happens if your on 8013/8010 we dont even have a imie # just a sh**ty sticker..lol

Last edited:

mitchellvii

Jul 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
HEADS UP (I take it back - don't do this):

For those planning to do a full factory reset, Titanium Backup now offers a way to create an "Update.zip" of all your apps/data which you can run directly from recovery after flashing and initial setup of the rom. Saves lots of time.

UPDATE:
Actually having run this I think I have changed my mind. Seems buggy. Some apps don't play well. Also once it does everything it does it probably takes just as long as the standard way.

Last edited:
Reactions: BaDaB!ng505

lazer155

Sep 20, 2012
Not sure, i dont use Tapatalk so I dont know.
Efs is only backup by default for 800 user....nothing happens if your on 8013/8010 we dont even have a imie # just a sh**ty sticker..lol

do you want the long press to be off? I mod the service .jar to bulletproof v6 supercharger which has long press disable by default
Android kills app after 30m and only give you 15 apps open for multitasking...this mod allows 24hr and 70 apps to be open
Here if you want to try it...multiwindow mod is also included..flash in recovery

By long press do you mean the keyboard long press or the back button-close an app (so it's not even in the recent apps/currently running) function?

Could you mod the zip so that it only includes disabling long press? Or is there a way I can edit it myself that way you don't have to spend time making a whole new one?

BaDaB!ng505

Mar 18, 2011
Las Vegas, Sin City
Hey guy I wanna introduce to yall two type of tweaks to try before I add it to my list of options in aroma installler. What you have in this rom is v6 supercharger that is fast and stable, the other I letting you guys try is the bulletproof supercharger. They both are tweaks implemented in the service jar with features like, multi-tasking ability to run about 70 apps instead of android defaulft of 15. The other is that android kills app not running is about 30 minutes but with this tweak it give you 24hrs.

Both tweak is extremely fast as you already know using my rom from Day1 but bulletproof is wicked fast. The only setback is that, you lose the ability to long press kill back mod. There is no way to incorperate the two so you would have to use the recent app to perform these function. For me personally, I use bulletproof for I have no need for long press kill back...the benefits of this is no lag on recent app, faster opening apps and other function..
Here it is you can test it for yourself....flash in recovery
all credits goes here v6 SuperCharger all i do is implement it ..............enjoy........

edit.....must be currently on my v6 mod to make bulletproof work with long press to kill single open app ...apply on top of current collective V+

Last edited:

aburns7487

Mar 14, 2011
Re: ||ROM|| XXMC3 ||| Collective Edition v 5.1 Dark Side |] Stable Release [| LIVE

I Love all the work you've done. Thank you for sharing. I recently tried a theme. I just want to Say Some May enjoy it. I use it along with your ROM. The theme was Kalagas Mixed Theme Galaxy Note 10.1 "Jellybean" for JB Touchwiz. I hope it was okay mentioning it. By no means, do I want to Cause any issues

ValenteL

Aug 25, 2011
Espinho
After flash this Rom V5.1 and installed my appl, at first reboot arrive me THIS looping on bootanimation.

I'm bad... my N8000 not work...

EDIT : Solved. Thank You BaDaB!ng505 from Your Great help in Q&A.

My N8000 work, my efs is o.k. Not necessary to go to ICS. Good.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
    Official Jelly Bean 4.1.2 Firmware Now Available For All Variants
    GT-8013|| GT-8010||GT-8000

Collective Edition

Features

-Official 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware XXMC3
    -CF-Rooted with SuperSU
    -Deodexed/Zipaligned
    -Ink Effect
    -Multi-window with unlimited apps
    -4-way Reboot Option
    -Long press Back button to Kill apps
    -Battery 1% Icon animation
    Aroma Installer
    Awesome Acid Audio
    v6 SuperCharger
    VrTheme
    -STOCK Kernel - init.d support / boot sound disable
    *200+ different options and combination you can play with**
    *Bringing customization to a whole new level*

Wow can't wait for the actual release, it is a kitchen in a cooked rom! Genius!
    Download Center

Instructions

CWM Method
    1-Download ROM save to SD-card
    2-Reboot into Recovery
    3-Please Wipe Data/Factory reset and Wipe Cache
    4-Install and reboot.

**WARNING** FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK**
    -TO enable flash player on dolphin browser using Root Browser
    navigate to /data/data/mobi.mgeek.TunnyBrowser/shared_prefs/
    delete mobi.mgeek.TunnyBrowser_preferences.xml
    restart
    First Auto Correct MOD for Samsung Note 10.1 by BaDaB!ng505
    -Auto Correct enable ( works with S-note)
    -to disable ( keypad/settings/predictive text off or reflash original Collective KP.zip)
    -Longpress delay to 200ms from 500ms

Instructions:

Changelog
    Code:
    3/26/13
    [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2101870"]Collective Edition v6[/URL]
    Now Stable for All variants 8013/8010/8000
    fix boot and setup glitch
    -fix problems with 8000
    -fix Aroma Wipe
    -fix app2sd
    -remove Xperia Home launcher from Aroma
    -  BulletProof-Superchager..more info [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=39516854&postcount=517"]here[/URL] update can be apply on top of v6 mod to get long press kill apps
    Clean and Stable Release....Enjoy

3\24\13
    Efs recovery store by default for 8000 user
    Add Recovery/change log should anything go wrong during setup
    Data partition all non system related app ( system is light with easy access to remove app thru app manager)
    Free ram space (very fast)
    S note tab add on
    Add pimp my rom app
    Service.jar tweak
    Androidpolicy.jar re tweak
    Fonts fix (bold and clear text)
    Add multi language pack
    Update multi CSC
    Stable and official v5 release 

3/20/13
    Collective Edition v5
    Update base XXCMC3
    Update features and mod from previous version
    Update CSC content (36 total)
    Update awesome acid
    framework theme
    Aroma fix
    -add changelog/recovery log
    -remove pimp my rom app
    -fix app2sd tweak
    -fix auto brightness
    -fix lag on mw tray
    -fix modem searching (8013/8010)
    -flayerplayer added by default to all selection
    -add more flavor to theme selection
    ENJOY THE DARK SIDE OF COLLECTIVE EDITION 

3/5/13
    Collective Edition v4
    New Base XXMB2
    All Themes icons and png are made for Galaxy Note 10.1( or Tab) ONLY and will not work on any other devices
    20 preset theme
    10 scoll color option/highlights
    10 diff boot animation
    100+ battery option to choose from
    200 different tweaks/color options. mix and match between data/wifi/signal/background/transparacy/text color .etc.
    add and remove tweak and mods you want and dont want
    Another word, build your own rom the way you like it in one flash..or got back and change it anytime in Advance theme option without the need to reload the whole rom again
    -additional update zip will be made to provide these update if needed

2/14/13
    -Collective Edition v3
    -updated to xxma5( requested by special someone)
    -port all original mod from previous release/ and some
    -ink effect
    -flashplayer fixed
    -Aroma touch-up
    -build.prop tweak
    -more options in aroma
    -variant option
    -your very own personalize preference ..........

1/30/13
    -Collective Edition v2 <<<<<<Stip by Default
    - You want personalization and speed ? You got it..Zoom Zoom and a BOOM BOOM
    A special Thanks to Amarullz Aroma Installer taking customization to a whole new level
    v6 SuperCharger
    -service.jar tweak
    -read ahead 4096/Ram tweak
    -Ad-Block-Host
    -App-2-SD option
    -Nova/Xperia* Home or TW Launcher option
    Audio MOD options
    Ac!D Audio-/Dobly/ Awesome Beats/Noozide..for music lovers
    -Bravia Engine
    -CRT off animation
    -Init.d support fixed

1/17/13
    -.[URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2105903"]Multi-window with unlimited apps[/URL]  
    -[URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1573032"]4-way Reboot Option[/URL]
    -[URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2075237"]Long press Back button to Kill apps[/URL]
    -[URL="http://uot.dakra.lt/kitchen/"]Battery 1% Icon animation[/URL]
    Credits
    Code:
    Samsung Firmware 
    [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=633246"]Dxisda Android Kitchen[/URL] 
    ChainFire -[URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1957002"]CF-Rooted with SuperSU[/URL]
    Amarullz-[URL="https://www.google.com/url?q=http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php%3Ft%3D1461712&sa=U&ei=UwMJUfC6CuOZiQLkj4DYBQ&ved=0CAcQFjAA&client=internal-uds-cse&usg=AFQjCNEjYM2Rlo7hC1exxNSO_fIux7477g"]Aroma installer[/URL]
    Brut.all[URL="http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=1922851#contactinfo"]Apktool[/URL]
    Xperiacle.[URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2105903"]Multi-window guide[/URL]  
    bjbinc-[URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=38879138#post38879138"]Multi Window app[/URL]
    mythtradyr-[URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2131684"]ink effect[/URL]
    VillianRom[URL="-http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1206052"]-Vrtheme[/URL]
    WasabiWa83-[URL="http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=4358796"]For amazing theme setting[/URL]
    Rompnit-[URL="http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=1167171"] allowing me to use some of his work [/URL]
    lorjay589-for red toggle 
    Collective Testers
    Isherif
    mylitoazia
    bkbeaver
    Uncle Irish
    jrbxx7 
    maverixz
    wizard6498
    flipper2006
    thehavok18
    asren1763
    iandy
    kingjamesthe3
    rongogo
    mitchellvii
    let me know f i miss anyone? or would like to be added to the list
    Click any link above to find names and resources to mod on this rom
    All credit goes to Dxisda Android Kitchen and Dev/members of XDA community for making it ALL possible
    First Auto Correct MOD for Samsung Note 10.1 by BaDaB!ng505
    -Auto Correct enable ( works with S-note, Lecture Notes)
    -to disable ( keypad/settings/predictive text off or reflash original Collective KP.zip)
    -Longpress delay to 200ms from 500ms

Instructions:
    Download both files and save to SDcard
    Flash original Collective KP...reboot..check if you have Keypad but no auto correct
    re-flash MOD.apk...reboot ...you should have auto correct
    For Collective Users apply MOD only and you're good to go
    :eek:Feel free to apply Mod to your device, show your appreciation by hitting the "Thanks" button or a link back​

For Help or Q &comments about MOD
    here
    same issue here..waiting for new link!

Link is UP ...that's it for me for awhile.. Enjoy

Collective Edition v4
    Changelog

1/30/13
    -Collective Edition v1 <<<<<<Stip by Default
    - You want personalization and speed ? You got it..Zoom Zoom and a BOOM BOOM
    A special Thanks to Amarullz Aroma Installer taking customization to a whole new level
    v6 SuperCharger
    -service.jar tweak
    -read ahead 4096/Ram tweak
    -Ad-Block-Host
    -App-2-SD option
    -Nova/Xperia* Home or TW Launcher option
    Audio MOD options
    Ac!D Audio-/Dobly/ Awesome Beats/Noozide..for music lovers
    -Bravia Engine
    -Init.d support fixed

1/07/13
    -.Multi-window with unlimited apps
    -4-way Reboot Option
    -Long press Back button to Kill apps
    -Battery 1% Icon animation