[App][2.2+]Monect Motion Sensing remote controller

Search This thread

monect

Apr 5, 2013
www.monect.com
Hi guys,
Monect is a free app that allows you to control the PC over wi-fi or bluetooth,
Here are features:

RaceMode - Play PC driving game by your phone over wi-fi or bluetooth using G-Sensor!
TouchPad - Simulate touch pad on your phone with many gestures supporting, just like Apple's trackpad!
My Computer - Exploring PC files on your phone!
Joystick - Simulate joystick so you can play street fighter or dmc etc.
FPS mode - Using gyroscope to aim the target just like a real gun in your hand, perfect support COD serial!
Keyboards - Simulate typewriter keyboard, function keyboard, numeric keyboards...
Text transfer - Type text on your phone and then transfer text to PC directly with one hit!
PPT mode - When you need to have a lecture or a meeting, use this to make it easy!
Browser, Media Control- Easily control all kinds of web browser & media player!
• And many more...

Download android app from Google Play Store:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.monect.portable&feature=search_result

Download the wrapped version:
https://hotfile.com/dl/202487161/f96faec/Monect_v2.0.3.zip.html

Please visit us:

monect.com

Support and feature requests
If you have any issues or suggestions, please feel free to contact me via monect@outlook.com or reply to this thread.

Some screenshot following
4Q2V7Vr_r9sREtzzjnCs5Ic3dW_MLjgVCBTbcm94_GgUJeeUSfrmfgd9IJaFwFZwYQ=h230

Pddj4ED8I5rEQ2PSRm0LIYKKD0gVx-xcdXwL_adyZ-KDdWv3oCMb2_bx729nvmqeCi8=h230

KD2dIw9pldU9b5KRHt4VzfhurjYFSfwiNJQ_vXb8nfThnph7eD2kpzKhpLwa3nKsbQ=h230

_Wd3GTHCeZ3TAiVf5e-boj96kZkL00kvyzHen6pbtVAFycVodot4IlhU1N4kA8sTXw=h230

M7u7_tixQOrAEX7Maf-UAWVwW7uMMH3yqskGDBPxR_y7pshinfB7omS-jGFQ5xhs9Q=h230

6giYs3EMVmusNVFkMzfs4NJxaMMOsFKWMSM1R7kuIvze_zOQbxbQx_ckzC31yfDmpuyo=h230

j32ceEecmoJFW8fHko97exjtZhfh4-F66xIZ-XklmFVFCKwqxJpc3HhfxDlp6dwiVgc=h230

9sYlsfhyyJzFBBSVvK8vGsb2WAvzsU4mxJ6NEAZ99wr86Wy4YjDZeKZmKty6EG17oap9=h230

Last edited by a moderator:

linsalata28

Dec 25, 2010
Rio Grande
I was going to give this a try but i use ubuntu. Is it possible to get it working on Linux?
The app looks pretty nice and I've been looking for a way to use my phone to control my computer but I haven't been able to get any other app working for me. Thanks for sharing your work either way. I'm surprised no one else has tired this out since it's free.

monect

Apr 5, 2013
www.monect.com
I was going to give this a try but i use ubuntu. Is it possible to get it working on Linux?
The app looks pretty nice and I've been looking for a way to use my phone to control my computer but I haven't been able to get any other app working for me. Thanks for sharing your work either way. I'm surprised no one else has tired this out since it's free.

Thank you for your reply, ubuntu will be supported in the furture release.

Reactions: netcio

mrtomaso

May 9, 2008
Can't wait to try this. Looks like it will turn your computer into a wiiu.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: V.S

AvengerF12

May 26, 2012
Really good app, thanks a lot, i've just tested all the functions and everything seems working pretty well. :good:

P. S. I wrote this message using the app :)

Reactions: V.S

arpit22x

Apr 10, 2012
I downloaded the app in mobile, I want to download the host server application for windows, but the website is all in chinese, can anybody help me to get the link...

Beatsleigher

I have a problem - I can't connect via WiFi :(

Are you connected to the same WiFi network? Did you type in the same IP address as your computer says? Have you tried it via a VPN?

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Oh and I forgot to mention:

The app works like a charm. Bit laggy on the PC side, but that's probably just me (Pentium IV 1x2.8GHz)

Oh, and you should get rid of those pop-up ads. They can be a bit annoying. The ones on the mobile side would do you just right :)

arpit22x

Apr 10, 2012
The link isn't chinese. You've probably just got some sort of weird redirection. Try it again. It worked fine for everyone else...
http://www.monect.com/ Its in chinese,

OK! just tell me how to connect your mobile to PC? I installed the app in the mobile, when open it, it has the space to enter the ip address, I entered the ip address of my wifi host (connectify's local ip address). It says connection failed.

I think I need to install the server in my PC like gmote, so I went to mnect.com and its all in chinese..

razorsbk

Jul 15, 2010
What about wrapped version, Chrome won`t let me download it, malware/phising. ??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys,
    Monect is a free app that allows you to control the PC over wi-fi or bluetooth,
    Here are features:

RaceMode - Play PC driving game by your phone over wi-fi or bluetooth using G-Sensor!
    TouchPad - Simulate touch pad on your phone with many gestures supporting, just like Apple's trackpad!
    My Computer - Exploring PC files on your phone!
    Joystick - Simulate joystick so you can play street fighter or dmc etc.
    FPS mode - Using gyroscope to aim the target just like a real gun in your hand, perfect support COD serial!
    Keyboards - Simulate typewriter keyboard, function keyboard, numeric keyboards...
    Text transfer - Type text on your phone and then transfer text to PC directly with one hit!
    PPT mode - When you need to have a lecture or a meeting, use this to make it easy!
    Browser, Media Control- Easily control all kinds of web browser & media player!
    • And many more...

Download android app from Google Play Store:
    play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.monect.portable&feature=search_result

Download the wrapped version:
    https://hotfile.com/dl/202487161/f96faec/Monect_v2.0.3.zip.html

Please visit us:

monect.com

Support and feature requests
    If you have any issues or suggestions, please feel free to contact me via monect@outlook.com or reply to this thread.

Some screenshot following
    4Q2V7Vr_r9sREtzzjnCs5Ic3dW_MLjgVCBTbcm94_GgUJeeUSfrmfgd9IJaFwFZwYQ=h230

Pddj4ED8I5rEQ2PSRm0LIYKKD0gVx-xcdXwL_adyZ-KDdWv3oCMb2_bx729nvmqeCi8=h230

KD2dIw9pldU9b5KRHt4VzfhurjYFSfwiNJQ_vXb8nfThnph7eD2kpzKhpLwa3nKsbQ=h230

_Wd3GTHCeZ3TAiVf5e-boj96kZkL00kvyzHen6pbtVAFycVodot4IlhU1N4kA8sTXw=h230

M7u7_tixQOrAEX7Maf-UAWVwW7uMMH3yqskGDBPxR_y7pshinfB7omS-jGFQ5xhs9Q=h230

6giYs3EMVmusNVFkMzfs4NJxaMMOsFKWMSM1R7kuIvze_zOQbxbQx_ckzC31yfDmpuyo=h230

j32ceEecmoJFW8fHko97exjtZhfh4-F66xIZ-XklmFVFCKwqxJpc3HhfxDlp6dwiVgc=h230

9sYlsfhyyJzFBBSVvK8vGsb2WAvzsU4mxJ6NEAZ99wr86Wy4YjDZeKZmKty6EG17oap9=h230
    Did anyone notice this app???
    From my point of view ,it is a malware.
    1. What ever you check "automatic start ..." on the main UI, it installs itself as a windows service and start on startup.
    2. There's no uninstall function.
    3. It just prompts "fix Race and Joystick issue on x64" while turn the windows into test mode!! This's cheating!
    i'm still finding a way to clean this out of my computer.

Sorry about that, i didn't add a uninstall function as a matter of time, if you really want to uninstall monect, follow the steps below
    1.close monect host
    2.open task manager and choose service tab, find monectserverservice and stop it,
    3.Delete whole folder where you extract Monect_v2.0,3.zip, Done!

about the test mode you mentioned above, i do offer a method to turn the test mode off, click the green link at the bottom of the app, and click ok, restart your computer and then everything turns to normal.
    sorry for the inconvenience, but i promise monect have no intentionally purpose to harm your computer. Turn to test mode is all about unsigned driver, if i want to signed the driver, M$ will ask me a lot of money, since this is a free app, i dont have money for that,
    No Linux support? I'm really surprised that people bother to write these things based on a specific platform.
    Did anyone notice this app???

Did it get noticed? It's features in the XDA News :laugh: :good: