Or Continue to Thread: [Q] LG Optimus L3 (E400)
Find Your Device:
12th April 2013, 03:29 PM   |  #2882  
Flag Apeldoorn
Thanks Meter: 165

153 posts
More
Talking I'm back!
Hi guys! It's been a long time since I banned myself from the internet because of school, but I'm back!
The reason I left was because I had to focus on school if I wanted to make it this year, but this didn't work out as I wanted.

I have followed the blog that hecaex took over from me lately and I noticed that it has moved to another place several times.
Well, those days will be over soon, because I'm 'rebooting' e400 ROMs and this time it will stay at the same place.

I'm working very hard to finish this new site, but I have some hosting issues(as usual), so I can't publish it right now.
however, I can already give you some features of this new site that will be included:

- Pinboard style theme with featured images, It gives a grid effect which is very nice when browsing ROMs
- Developers can submit their own ROMs!
- you can become a member and have your own profile page(especially usefull for developers)
- Direct messages to other members
- ROM rating(so developers, you can now compete with eachother for the best rating)
- A support chat at the bottom of the website, so you can ask me questions when I'm online through the chat

This is not everything yet, but it gives you a picture of what the new site will contain
I will also work on the e400 ROMs app again and you will be redirected to a download page of it when you visit the site on mobile.
I will post more info and the link soon and from now on I will be active in the facebook groups, this forum and the modaco forum again.

I hope you guys forgive me for leaving for nothing(since I screwed up this schoolyear anyway) and that you will like my new site!

Misterff1
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to misterff1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]