Singapore
temasek's CM10.1 UNOFFICIAL BUILD - V95

cm-10.1-20130418-UNOFFICIAL-i9300-V95.zip
md5sum: 1774e8ce26a2ddf629c3bc89c0a92147

1. Updated cm source + my past stuffs.
2. Ported 2 features from SlimRom. Credit: kufikugel
---> Notification Behaviour
---> Custom Carrier Label
---> Status Bar Color & Transparency (FAILED in porting - to be continue)

ibhQscahK4ASu6.png
iEx8P7sc690X.png

Enjoy :)

davtse

Jan 17, 2009
Warning: Possibly idiotic question

I don't have access to a computer/laptop so searching on my phone is a bit tedious. I've read through countless numbers of pages but have yet to find an answer. I'm intending on jumping ship from PA due to experiencing a lot of micro lag. If I'm to install the latest Temasek ROM, which kernel should I choose. Linaro or non-Linaro? What's the difference between the two?

If the answer is in the OP I'll facepalm myself and leave via the nearest exit.

Sent from my GT-I9300

Go for the non-linaro kernels. To put it very simply, Linaro kernels are for linaro optimised Roms(Temasek's latest release is not linaro), but the difference between the two is really minimal to me.

Reactions: g0t-cheeri0s

temasek

Feb 2, 2010
Singapore
Is it a trend?

For every 2 successful ports I get 1 failed port.

Rofl :)

V94 had 2 successful ports with 1 failed (notification behavior).

V95 had 2 successful ports with 1 failed (statusbar color)

Edit: An idea just pop into my head. I'll fix status bar code just like the notification behavior.... Ooooo but not today.

It's late.

To be continue.

Last edited:

kofe

Nov 19, 2012
Bucharest
Fix for secril_fd wakelock consolidated by davtse & Tokarin

Added in Post #3 of this thread so it won't get lost.

Silly question. Do i have to do this fix every time if i am making a full wipe or update a nightly? Or it remains intact?

PS: And may i have one request? Can u make an option to change the number of quick settings icons per row like in aokp? It would be nice. My opinion :D

Last edited:

davtse

Jan 17, 2009
Weird. Your Google serivces doesn't look so bad, 11mintues across the day. Did you have a battery drain out of the ordinary?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

temasek

Feb 2, 2010
Singapore
Silly question. Do i have to do this fix every time if i am making a full wipe? Or it remains intact?

PS: And may i have one request? Can u make an option to change the number of quick settings icons per row like in aokp? It would be nice. My opinion :D

Once u edited a copy of it, keep one copy together with the original.

As it resides in /data/.... Only when u do a full wipe then u are required to replace the file again.

As for other ports.....as I said before, I'll take my own sweet time.

Reactions: kofe

davtse

Jan 17, 2009
Silly question. Do i have to do this fix every time if i am making a full wipe? Or it remains intact?

You will probably have to make the fix everytime. I bricked my phone while doing the experimentation last night, and a system flash wiped out the change. Make an observation the next time you do a flash if you can, and let us know? I don't want to reflash my phone again for a while :p

Edited: clarified by temasek. Will be cleared if you wipe /data.
Thanks boss!

Last edited:
Reactions: kofe

temasek

Feb 2, 2010
Singapore
You will probably have to make the fix everytime. I bricked my phone while doing the experimentation last night, and a system flash wiped out the change. Make an observation the next time you do a flash if you can, and let us know? I don't want to reflash my phone again for a while :p

Reflashing of roms will not take effect on the file, unless u wipe /data

Reactions: davtse

temasek

Feb 2, 2010
Singapore
V95.1 Personal build

I moved the status bar background option to another place and now able to click on it and it comes out the actual status bar background colour menu with slider transparency & color picker.

... But it FC when I choose the color picker.

It's a progress, next is to fix the color picker.

To be continue another day.

davtse

Jan 17, 2009
V95.1 Personal build

I moved the status bar background option to another place and now able to click on it and it comes out the actual status bar background colour menu with slider transparency & color picker.

... But it FC when I choose the color picker.

It's a progress, next is to fix the color picker.

To be continue another day.

We need some kind of mechanism that bans the developer from working so late. Its almost 11pm here! Go and rest will you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts