[Q&A][LT26i][ROM+Kernel][4.1.2]{LEAK} Sony JellyBean Firmware: 6.2.B.0.68

Search This thread

bluechelsea

Dec 24, 2012
Don't worry, I believe that Doomlord will somehow get the ftf very soon, even before mid May.

Sent from my sunken ship xperia s.

Reactions: darkerm

Felimenta97

Aug 5, 2011
Ribeirão Preto
So judging by the latest screenshot by doomlord, the JB update will not be including Superior Auto mode in the Camera :(

Sent from my LT28h using xda app-developers app

Yeah, I but I'm not sure why. It works perfectly on both the leaked and the V ported camera...

But a Z port should be on the way as soon as we get JB.

Doom said he will come back to S with a kernel that should include all the Z features, so we have the use things like STAMINA, White Balance... i hope he works his way on Light Effects from SP too. I don't think he will do any app porting. That should be the job of the rest of the devs.

lee480

Jun 24, 2012
"Superior auto" is just some marketing name. No differences in image quality really.

RHBH

Apr 1, 2013
Sao Paulo
Yeah, I but I'm not sure why. It works perfectly on both the leaked and the V ported camera...

But a Z port should be on the way as soon as we get JB.

Doom said he will come back to S with a kernel that should include all the Z features, so we have the use things like STAMINA, White Balance... i hope he works his way on Light Effects from SP too. I don't think he will do any app porting. That should be the job of the rest of the devs.

1- Will this release work on locked bootloaders? I'm very interested in STAMINA Mode.

I'm just not ready to unlock my bootloader, I have a few months of warranty yet, ,don't want lose Bravia Mobile Engine and I'm kinda noob in Android development, just learned to root and instal cwm a few days ago and flashed the generic .55 ICS FW (my SI only have the .45 ICS FW).

2- What white balance and light effects do?

Update is ready, they just dont want to realease it ....

Is the update ready or are Sony devs optimizing it?

Last edited:

utsav911

May 7, 2012
San Francisco
1- Will this release work on locked bootloaders? I'm very interested in STAMINA Mode.

I'm just not ready to unlock my bootloader, I have a few months of warranty yet, ,don't want lose Bravia Mobile Engine and I'm kinda noob in Android development, just learned to root and instal cwm a few days ago and flashed the generic .55 ICS FW (my SI only have the .45 ICS FW).

2- What white balance and light effects do?

Is the update ready or are Sony devs optimizing it?

1. As he will have to make a kernel supporting z features, you will need an unlocked bootloader to flash that kernel.

2. White balance will allow you to adjust your screen colors (correct me if I am wrong)
Have you seen Xperia Sp video? You will see how the led under transparent bar lights up against music and calls.

sent from my Xperia Ion using taptalk

RHBH

Apr 1, 2013
Sao Paulo
Wow, this is bad... Is there a way to get mobile bravia engine working with unlocked bootloader?

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

belek1979

Oct 7, 2008
Warsaw
my.opera.com
in stamina mode you dont have flash notification for missed calls or sms! better turn your phone off

the same with superior auto - lightroom can much much more

bluechelsea

Dec 24, 2012
I think that the generic ftf will be leaked within 2 weeks and ota will be released in most countries from end of May.
I don't know whether I'm correct.

Sent from my sunken ship xperia s.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Explanation from ZOMG, from NeoGaf

"Well here's the problem with updates.

Last year the JB updates for Xperia S/SL/Acro S/Ion, P/Go, J, T/TL/V/TX were planned for Q4 and then T/TL/V/TX would skip 4.2 and jump straight to 5.0, however this plan was made by SMC Lund. Since then SMC Tokyo who have absolutely zero expertise in this process began meddling in an effort to expand their influence and try and bring software development back "home" to Japan even though they are an unproven team with no experience and SMC Lund is basically the best OEM Android developer.

So Tokyo basically told Lund to prioritise the 4.2.1 update for Xperia Z/ZL over all the others and that they would handle the updates for 2012 Xperia phones except Xperia T/TL which was running on Krait like Z/ZL. So Lund delayed their T/TL 4.1.2 roll out by two months and got to work on the Z 4.2.1 update (now 4.2.2). They finished both projects on time, with T/TL/V getting JB in January and TX in March. The Z/ZL 4.2.2 update is finished and just sitting there doing f**k all right now. The problem is that Tokyo took over development of Xperia S/SL/Acro S/Ion and P/Go. They f**ked up. So Lund have had to step in and fix all of the problems, but head office says all phones must be on 4.1 before they start the 4.2 roll out, basically they are covering their own arses and forcing Lund not to release 4.2.2 earlier than Tokyo could get 4.1.2 out for their devices.

The worst part is that SMC Lund had a plan to get early 2012 devices updated by November and then EOL their support to lessen the 2013 load. With Tokyo's f**k ups now devices from over a year ago are having to be supported as an extra for Lund as well as development of software for upcoming devices (phablet is a big one taken over by Lund as it requires highly custom software for accurate pen input and multi-window apps etc...). This will lead to delays for 5.0 at Sony because Lund don't have the manpower and Tokyo don't have the competence. I know this for a fact because the 5.0 PDK has been delivered already but no devices have been moved over to the 5.0 stream even though Z/ZL were supposed to shift by now and T/TL/V/TX by the end of the month.

Basically the problems are internal company politics and Tokyo thinking they are better than Lund when it is clear that this is not true. It may be one day, but for now and the foreseeable future Lund is going to be the number one developer within Sony and Tokyo need to let them take the software lead and stop meddling. The best think Kaz and Suzuki did for Xperia was keep Lund open as the centre for software development, now they need to back Lund internally."
    Hey guys,

Here is the Threat with the ROM (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2154723)

DooMLoRD ask to make a New Threat to help you guys.

I will try to answer as fast as I can and try to update this post frequently too.

So, here we go!!

[ whats not working? ]

baseband is recognized even Networks can be seen in Network search menu but the device doesnt connect to any GSM/HSDPA network

------------------------------------

F.A.Q.:

1) Is This ROM work for Locked Bootloader?
    No

2) Will work for Locked Bootloader?
    No. This rom, and all others roms JB need a special Kernel to work.. so.. this need unlocked bootloader..

3) I got a bootloop after install this ROM..
    On recovery, make sure that /System is unmounted.. (should be like this "mount /system")

4) Why my network isn't working?
    It's a Leak ROM.. Just a lil' taste of what sony will bring to us.. So, it's not a Daily Use ROM.. yet..

5) When network will be fixed?
    No ETA.. Some developers are working on it yet..

6) I found a bug.. !!
    Ok!! It will help a lot!! Post it on this threat and someone will help you with that.. Sometimes bugs are individual problems or general problems.. So, if was a General one, Developers will take care of it.. If it was a Individual problem.. try to re-flash the rom

7) I got a Screen blink..
    It's a Leak ROM.. Just a lil' taste of what sony will bring to us.. So, it's not a Daily Use ROM.. yet..
    Felimenta97, The whole time it took you for that long reply, you could have just as easily considered stopping that attitude of yours which is in each and every one of your posts. This is nowadays a tech community, it's pretty normal for people to keep asking the same questions over and over again. If you don't mind, could you please refrain from replying as long as the question bothers you? Might as well let someone else ready to help answer the bothersome question. Don't take this offensively, this is coming from someone who has been reading this forum every day for the last 2 years.

Sent from my Xperia S using xda-developers app

Read this. If you do reply to me, kindly repeat what the first rule is to me, please.
    What people like martinko23 say by not searching for answers themselves is "My time is worth much more than yours. You do the searching, I can't be arsed to." Which is only reinforced by this gem:
    Then don't reply and stfu -_-"

Why you reply to say bullsh*t like that ?! I asked kindly because i don't have time to spend on internet because i work, and i am tired when i get home, so can someone please reply me ? Thank you, and sorry if you don't understand my english.
    "What I mean to say is that you probably don't work, so you can afford to waste your much less valuable time by finding answers to my questions".

I personally don't care much what goes on in martinko23, as I don't expect him to care what goes on in mine, but if he comes in here with that attitude, he won't get very far.
    In case you work and you're tired when you get home, here's a video for you to watch.
    Sorry bro but i do have much faith on doomlord, androxyde, letama because they are the real hardcore developers who develop something from nothing!

Sent from my LT26i using xda premium

Doomlord and Androxyde have been here since 2010, I'm only here since last year, I'm starting to learn about compiling from source etc from now on. But never underestimate people ;)
    Re: [FAQ] LT26i - Sony Leak ROM 4.1.2 - All Questions/Answers Here

But I thing that Sony deliberately omitted certain files required for data (calls, msg or 3g/hdspa).
    Everything else works great, GPS, WiFi...
    O.K. This isn't daily rom so it needs some cosmetic work to be done but it strange that it's able to "see" network but can't connect.

I'm not dev and that's only my opinion.

You can disable flickering by going to dev.options and check box (enable) "disable HW overlays" :)

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

When you look in system menu #*#*4636*#*# you can only choose us band network.

BUT: no one can connect to any network, so probably it's framework related

Sent from my Xperia S using xda app-developers app