Installation:
Installation Instructions for Omega v28:

READ BEFORE FLASHING:
The new Omega is based on the Samsung Android 4.4.2 Kit Kat firmware and needs the new bootloader to work.
This mean the knox will be triggered and your warranty will be void, more info:
All you wanted to know about KNOX Void Warranty 01
If you flash Samsung's based Android 4.4.2 Kit Kat firmware there is no way to go back to Jelly Bean
If you are ok with this then continue, else get Omega v19 with android 4.3

Installation:
1. Backup your device (nadroid backup, titanium backup, efs backup ... etc) and save the backup to a safe place.
2. Flash the new bootloder and modems with odin
Bootloader -> BL_I9505XXUFNAD_481100_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_C ERT.tar.md5
If you already have the new Kit Kat bootloader there is no need to flash it again.
Modems XXUFNC9 -> I9505XXUFNC9_GSM_LTE_Modems.tar
Power off device completely, then boot to download mode and flash bootloader (if needed) and modems with odin
Then boot to android and check if the new modem XXUFNC9 flashed ok (if wifi is not working is normal)
3. Boot to Recovery --recommended TWRP, get the latest version from here -> http://teamw.in/project/twrp2/182--
and flash Omega and then boot to android.
You can flash without full wipe if you are coming from a previous Omega Kit Kat version, if not then flash with full wipe
PLEASE FOLLOW THE EASY INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS ELSE YOU WILL HAVE VARIOUS ISSUES!
Installation Instructions for Omega v19:

1. Backup your device (nadroid backup, titanium backup, efs backup ... etc)
2. Copy rom to your device
3. Flash modems (If you already have the correct modems, ignore this step):
Power Off your device completely
Wait a little and then power on device to download mode (Power button + Home button + Volume down button)
**If you are having the old bootloader flash GSM_Modem_XXUEMJ5_and_LTE_Modem_XXUBMH1.tar file with odin by selecting phone.
**If you are having the new bootloader flash GSM_Modem_XXUEMJ5_and_LTE_Modem_XXUEMJ5.tar file with odin by selecting phone.
Go to Settings and make sure that modems flashed ok
This step is necessary to be done correct because XXUEMJ5 LTE modem will break your sound on old Bootloader
4. Boot to recovery and flash Omega
PLEASE FOLLOW THE EASY INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS ELSE YOU WILL HAVE VARIOUS ISSUES!
::indie's:: Omega Roms Series
OmegaDroid - your android portal ...
Omega Files Pro app - Build and Customize your rom the way you like it!!
Samsung Galaxy S5 Samsung based G900F
Samsung Galaxy S4 Samsung based I9505 - Samsung based I9500
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005: Samsung based 4.4.2
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100: Samsung based JB 4.3
Samsung Galaxy S III I9300: Samsung based JB 4.3 - Omega AOKP 4.4.2 - Omega Omni 4.4.2
Samsung Galaxy S II I9100 Android 4.1.2 - Android 4.2.2 AOKP
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1: Samsung based JB 4.1.2
HTC HD2 + Tmous HD2 - Omega v30 - WM6.5.x Build 29022
:: User Friendly Developer ::

If you like my work please consider a donation!
Please use Omegas Threads for Support and Suggestions and don't sent me pm's!