Holy crap, it registered the beta i had as installed

Google Play does wonders for me :eek:

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Sent from a dark and unknown place
Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100

pirosbili

Dec 21, 2012
Hey Jack!

I love the design and doesn't have any crash yet, but sometimes it just show the wrong album cover. It's pretty annoying because I spent a lot of time to tag all my songs... Tried to use the fetch album art option but for me it doesn't work at all, just load the same cover every time at different albums. (SGS3 CM 10.1)

So please try to fix it, thanks!

mark manning

Sr. Mod / Mod Committee
Staff member
Apr 7, 2010
Nusquam et ubique
I am shocked by this...

1. You take someone else's open source code that was uploaded for the community to use for free. You then modify it, act like you created something great and then charge for it. This is a disgrace to the android community, a slap in the face to open source, and complete disrespect to the developer that wrote the code you are modifying. In case anyone is wondering this application is using open source code from the Apollo music player and the CyanogenMod team.

2. On top of this you are using this forum to line your pocket book which is absolutely unacceptable . As you should be more then aware we here at XDA do not allow you to post applications that require you to pay for them.

Thread Closed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys!

Thanks for all the help with Now Playing so far, i've just launched it on the Play Store here: mod edit

I'll continue to post betas of upcoming features here, and will keep looking at the thread for FC's/Bug fixes/feature requests.

------------

Now Playing is a work in progress, holo themed music player for Android. The Aim of Now Playing is to provide a beautiful yet function UI, smooth and seamless without sacrificing features.

I'll leave PowerAMP to include every feature you could ever ask for, and concentrate more on maintaining a streamlined focused player that fits the needs if the 95%

The download link is here: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/84224888/NowPlayingRC.apk
    Follow progress on G+ here: https://plus.google.com/116252656973193786075/
    Follow progress on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/Jack_UnderwoodD

pDrdDfp.png

vHDYLKZ.png

H5BnugC.png

qBdPpEL.png

iSJG8gw.png

This product make use of the following software:

ActionBarSherlock
    ViewpagerIndicator
    NineOldAndroids
    AppMsg
    DragSortListView
    android-support-v4
    I am shocked by this...

1. You take someone else's open source code that was uploaded for the community to use for free. You then modify it, act like you created something great and then charge for it. This is a disgrace to the android community, a slap in the face to open source, and complete disrespect to the developer that wrote the code you are modifying. In case anyone is wondering this application is using open source code from the Apollo music player and the CyanogenMod team.

2. On top of this you are using this forum to line your pocket book which is absolutely unacceptable . As you should be more then aware we here at XDA do not allow you to post applications that require you to pay for them.

Thread Closed
    May 1 sounds kind of ambitious for a paid version. I really like the look of the app, but it does have a host of issues to be resolved before I'd pay for it.

1. Songs skip or end prematurely.
    2. Get frequent force closes, though music does keep playing.
    3. Lyric fetching often fails.
    4. Song titles disappear from time to time.
    5. Not an "issue", but there is no native EQ.
    6. Not an "issue", but, no folders.
    7. Not an "issue", but, no dark theme.

I'm not a dev, so maybe most of these can be addressed quicker than I realize and maybe some items will have to be "extras"--it just seems like a lot of work to do in 15 or so days.