Changelog for version 2.1.4:
- Support for Galaxy S4 and HTC One
- Should install fine now even if BusyBox is not installed
- Installation tries to continue even if mounting /system writeable fails
- Xposed won't be initialized anymore for broadcasts from su to koush's Superuser implementation (distributed with CM) to avoid many log entries (same was already done for two other Superuser apps)
- You can now use category "de.robv.android.xposed.category.MODULE_SETTIN GS" for your Activity (instead of LAUNCHER or INFO) to make it the preferred screen to be started when users click on a module
- Module description can now be loaded from the resources (example here
Tired of updating your mod for every new ROM release?
You want give users the possibility to combine different mods without creating tons of different files for all possible combinations?
Then have a look at my Xposed framework
- modifications without APK changes!