OP Recognized Developer
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Donate to Me
[ROM][AOSP][CM][4.2.2][GCC 4.7]OFFICIAL LiquidSmooth-JB-v2.9-RC5 FINAL [EOL] + CWM
LiquidSmooth is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project.
We are dedicated to providing Android users with smooth, stable and fast Roms. We start with a fast, and lightweight modified AOSP base, and then add the features you crave!
Please feel free to look at and use our code on LiquidSmooth GitHub.
We would like to thank CyanogenMod for their device trees, framework/settings mods and their code that was incorporated into this project. We also extend our gratitude to AOKP and Xylon for parts of their code that we have incorporated.
- Comprehensive speed enhancements, including Linaro -O3
- Customizable lockscreen buttons and sliders
- Chronus clock widget
- Customizable hardware and software keys
- Transparent navbar and status bar
- Customizable navbar ring
- Navigation bar widgets
- Customizable power menu
- Notification power widget
- Customizable quicksettings panel
- Statusbar mods
- Theme engine
- Quiet hours
- Volume rocker music controls
- Full Rotation
- Customizable battery and notification light
- Receiving and making calls
- Proximity sensor
- USB mass storage
- HW accelerated gui
- HW accelerated video
- USB/Wifi tethering
- USB OTG (Only FAT32 support)
- Phantom key presses filtering
- Some graphical glitches in Panorama preview (picture is OK though)
- Green Preview when taking pictures/Switching between cameras (Saved picture is OK) -> to avoid these, use a third-party camera app
- Info about framework kills resulting in soft-reboot here --> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=679 - You can avoid those by disabling every app installed with cached settings and data on your sd-card when Mounting USB Storage/Uninstalling the specific app
RC5 Patch [10.09.2013]
WARNING: This is an update package, it can be flashed only on Liquid Smooth RC4
Liquid Recovery Edition
Liquid Recovery (CWM 184.108.40.206)
Base kernel: 3.0.82 with emmc fix
Built from Liquid Smooth sources (based on CM10.1 branch)
Reboot into recovery from ROM/within recovery (not by key combo) - this will fix shutdowns during flashing and gives more stability.
Guide to proper installation:
- Do a nandroid backup
- Put Liquid Smooth RC4, update patch and Gapps on the sdcard
- Reboot into recovery (CWM or TWRP)
- Wipe Data/Factory Reset
- Liquid Smooth RC4, Update Patch and Gapps
- Reboot system
No developer options, HELP !!!
Go to Settings -> About Phone and tap build number 7 times (Easter Egg)
No "Reboot to recovery" or "Reboot to Download Mode/Bootloader" option in Power Menu
First, enable Developer Options. After that, go to Settings -> Developer Options and enable "Advanced Reboot"
Reboot to recovery doesn't work from Power Menu !!!!
Disable Touch Sounds from Settings -> Sound
Last edited by educk; 10th September 2013 at 02:58 PM.